Clear All

i sell them through my company:

8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

where did you get that fk coilover kit from? car look good
      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

i got the coilovers from here a couple years ago.
        8380 Laboratories
        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

wow. your interior is so sick!

love the red on black..

nice wheels, nice everything!

wish my e30 was black

Comment

thanks man.
            8380 Laboratories
            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Damn nice build bra

Comment

been really busy with work lately, and we just bought a house as well - so not many interesting project updates. i sandblasted another one of the turbines about a week ago, only 2 left to go before they're ready for paint.

i had some free time in the evening yesterday so i decided to go fiddle around in the driveway a bit. the gas door that was on the car when i got it appears to be slightly bent - like someone tried to force it open when it was locked. it's very slight, but as a result it would never snap shut and stay in a fully closed position, it kind of flopped around.

i had a spare one i got on here awhile ago that i decided to finally install.

took everything out to clean up the area and access the bolts for the gas door.

this will need replaced.

all cleaned up and done. didn't see any rust, which is good. the new door works properly and looks better too!

a couple small spots on my window trim got nicked up last fall, so i decided to touch those up while i was at it.

my hood roundel de-laminated and flew off on the highway recently, so i ordered a new one, along with a new hood release cable (one in there now is stretched out) and some miscellaneous interior clips as well.

'til next time!
                8380 Laboratories
                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I think you've just inspired me to do red carpet in my black interior once I go cherry red seats. More money to spend on my e30...

CRAP

Car is looking fresh! Keep it up :up:

Comment

that's a good thing!

thanks man. :)
                    8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Looks good man, I love the interior swap!

Comment

I have always loved 8380labs! Car looks awesome I always saw it in your blog

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                          that's a good thing!

thanks man. :)
                          Your killin me Smalls! Donchya know I'm on a budget??

You can't keep creating cars this sweet and inspire teh n00bs like you have been doing! :-P
                          I seriously love seeing other rides that exemplify how my e30 will look in the future. I personally say the red cards are a little much, but it still looks sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by gkurey View Post
                            Looks good man, I love the interior swap!
                            thanks gavin - lookin forward to seeing your new wheels mounted man.

Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak View Post
                            I have always loved 8380labs! Car looks awesome I always saw it in your blog
                            thanks dude.

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                            Your killin me Smalls! Donchya know I'm on a budget??

You can't keep creating cars this sweet and inspire teh n00bs like you have been doing! :-P
                            I seriously love seeing other rides that exemplify how my e30 will look in the future. I personally say the red cards are a little much, but it still looks sweet!
                            does it look like i'm not on a budget, ha? take your time, plan things out and do it the right way the first time. my progress has taken place over an almost 4 year period, it just looks faster when it's condensed in a 3-page thread.

the red seats/panels/carpet came as a stock combo in certain cars, not mine obviously, but i love the whole thing - especially the door panels.
                            8380 Laboratories
                            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

weather was awesome yesterday so i cut outta work a bit early and worked on a few car projects. nothing really worth taking pics of, but here's a brief rundown:

- replaced hood roundel - whoa!

- replaced hood release cable - this job was a bitch. everything works properly again so i bolted the lever in place and put all the lower dash covers back on finally.

- one of the new to me cardinal door panels was ripped slightly, so i bought a full set (dude wouldnt split) for the clean driver's panel. i'll be selling the second set shortly - complete and overall very nice, barring the minorly ripped one i took out of my car. the new panel is pretty de-laminated unfortunately, so i may take it to an upholstery shop sometime over the winter to get the seams glued back down.

- replaced all broken/missing clips on the door panels while i was as it.

- quick interior vacuum and exterior detail for this morning's cars n- coffee meet.
                              8380 Laboratories
                              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                                Originally posted by animal View Post
                                Sweet to see a few sets of my old wheels on this forum still! I'm glad other people are getting to enjoy some of the things I scrounged around germany to find:up:
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X