• Time
  • Show
Clear All

By my self

Load leveler FTW

I'm just a kid who built his engine in his driveway 3 times or so

Comment

Comment

I'm 18 years old and I'm homeless trying to make It in this world. I managed to have everything I need to start bringing my life back up. I self taught my self to work on cars and build engines I built this last engine completely by myself with just the tools I have. I managed to finally get the car perfectly reliable.
        Then an Asian man decides to run a stop sign and basically put my life at a standstill. I'm not at fault but we all know how insurance never wants to give us anything for our cars.

I can't seem toget a break. I'm literally living out of this car. And I' was managing my self nicely. I haven't lived at at home in over a year and my roommates were moving out of the house I was living in. So as I'm in between homes with all my stuff in storage this happens. So if anyone wants to help do some engine swapping or has a place I could occupie to tear down the car for some comepensAtion.
        I'm keeping positive
        Last edited by e30m20TurbO7; 05-09-2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Fuck

Comment

Fuck

Comment

Fuck. hang in there and fight the insurance company until you get a fair settlement
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Are you in SoCal now?

I have a few parts you can have if you plan on bringing this car back.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Let me know if there's anything I can send you from the PNW. Don't have anything special but may have little things you may need to get things together.

Sorry about your luck man. I can't say i've had issues like that but I commend you for trying time and time again.
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Can you move back in with your parents? Best of luck getting through this mango.

Comment

Been living in SoCal for over a year now, and originally from here. Wouldn't really love free things but more man power of dismantling the car so if anyone is willing to help! Free beer or what ever.
                      Would love to meet you sometime and hang out phreshkid, I know some cool e30 guys from around one is my close friend we met from our cars.
                      I bought a new car today. For 1500$

My engine the day before

Seta runs and drives registered and smogged

Plusses crack free dash

My favorite color

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                      Are you in SoCal now?

I have a few parts you can have if you plan on bringing this car back.
                      Last edited by e30m20TurbO7; 05-09-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30m20TurbO7 View Post
                        Been living in SoCal for over a year now, and originally from here. Wouldn't really love free things but more man power of dismantling the car so if anyone is willing to help! Free beer or what ever.
                        Would love to meet you sometime and hang out phreshkid, I know some cool e30 guys from around one is my close friend we met from our cars.
                        I bought a new car today. For 1500$
                        Sounds great!

What do you need?
                        world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

Im in Fullerton. I'd love to help when I have some free time.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Devon and I are going to pick up the new beater today, we'll be driving from south OC to the Northridge area. Hang tight for deets.
                            sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver β€œDad Wagon”
                            1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                            1991 318is - Sold
                            1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Need help stripping the red car of all it's parts.
                              Or even more options for a place to dissassemble te car
                              Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                              Sounds great!

What do you need?

Comment

Everyone is welcome to help here's my number to all 9496169806
                                Originally posted by 2man View Post
                                Im in Fullerton. I'd love to help when I have some free time.

Comment

Working...
                                X