Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
    Aardvark Racing.
    I'd never heard of these guys so I looked em up, tons of cool well priced stuff from them! Immediately ordered a webbing kit for the Recaros' sitting in my living room, I was pretty close to spending the $$$ for some from Recaro too haha.
    sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Nice man, I love it when poor old e30s are saved.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by canakami View Post
        I'd never heard of these guys so I looked em up, tons of cool well priced stuff from them! Immediately ordered a webbing kit for the Recaros' sitting in my living room, I was pretty close to spending the $$$ for some from Recaro too haha.

Dave's a good guy.

Why did I not see this until now?!?! Good luck, pretty jealous on the recaros.
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Yeah just trying to bring the car back slowly. The last owner did almost nothing to take care of the car. She needs a lot of work, and I have next to no money. Getting the car this far has been hard work and has really only been possible because of help from the GF and the fact that I am great at finding free/super cheap stuff.
          Some day the Recaros will be recovered and out in my next 2002 ;)
          I am going to get the car smoged and finish the registration this weekend. Then I am going to put together a roof rack, and wait for my Bilstein HDs to show up so I can throw them on with my Ebach springs. Cant wait for that.
          I wish I had enough money for a decent head unit and speakers. :(
          Luckily the head unit started working again magically today along with the passenger side window lol
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by canakami View Post
            Daves a cool guy. I almost bought a 5 speed kit and rear brake kit for my 2002 from him a while back but ended up spending the money on something ells. He donates a few webbing kits and door card kits to our local 2002 show every year with out fail. I was happy to finely spend some money at his shop. He is working on a new improved website where you can order online. Right now you can only order by phone.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

E90 drop hats in there way from Sr. Bluntalot
              sigpic

Comment

Go figure, no idea those would work on e30's.

Nice work here, glad to see you can still have a BMW project now that the '02 is gone.

Where in the Bay are you? I'm going to be visiting the g/f in Menlo Park for a couple weeks starting next Friday, and hopefully be moving out there in a couple months.
                Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all
                Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep
                Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history
                Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now

Comment

Originally posted by tinkwithanr View Post
                  Go figure, no idea those would work on e30's.

Nice work here, glad to see you can still have a BMW project now that the '02 is gone.

Where in the Bay are you? I'm going to be visiting the g/f in Menlo Park for a couple weeks starting next Friday, and hopefully be moving out there in a couple months.
                  Im in San Rafael. I'll be moving to Washington for a year in September. The bay area is beautiful and there is a lot of good food and culture, but its a bit pricy to live out here.
                  I can't not have a BMW lol
                  Last edited by deutschman; 08-18-2012, 11:46 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Second time smog, second time fail. NOx at a bit over 1200 and they need to be at a bit over 1100. Any ideas?
                    sigpic

Comment

damn u r lucky!
                      Originally posted by fronton
                      He must have been staring right the pole, all the way into it. Happens to me playing mariokart every time.
                      sigpic
                      1982 F250 Built 351W-sold
                      1994 325i-sold
                      1987 325es-sold
                      1991 318i Slicktop- work in progress

Comment

Man I cant wait till I ca register this car and driver it around. Its fun with the LSD in there. I want my Bilsteins and e90 hats to show up.
                        I am going to call JP at A1 and tell him it failed smog after he said it would pass. See what he has to say ;) lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Look what just showed up
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                            Second time smog, second time fail. NOx at a bit over 1200 and they need to be at a bit over 1100. Any ideas?
                            doesn't NOx mean vacuum leak?
                            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                            (Daily Driver)
                            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                            KW V2 Coilovers
                            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

No idea
                              sigpic

Comment

Lookin better. Sadly the drivers side is not as nice as the passengers side.

Car passed smog today :)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X