This is Mika - Now with more S52 *IT'S ALIVE!*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • richard.bratton
    replied
    Kingston,
    Just so you know, I bought a lachssilber 89' and 97' S52 for my project when I return from Afghanistan...

    How is your Spec E30 build going?

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by richard.bratton
    I sure miss KC! Dont give up on that M20...
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannn... She's being difficult!

    Leave a comment:


  • richard.bratton
    replied
    I sure miss KC! Dont give up on that M20...

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by el bimmer
    Man the car is looking good, and the other cars are bad ass as well. It seems you have a good support system in your area.
    Thank you - and yes - always someone there to help when I need it. Good group of people here in the KC area.

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    Man the car is looking good, and the other cars are bad ass as well. It seems you have a good support system in your area.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Also forgot to mention that I picked up some M3 seats and a sweet Recaro LS-B!





    After a little cleaning/rehydrating:



    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    Quite the group of E30 guys in KC. I'll have to venture down sometime.
    We're pretty cool so yeah, you should :)



    On another note, blew a head gasket for no reason few days ago. It's suspected that either my Metric Blues didn't hold or my head was not decked flat. Decided I'm not going to put the M20 back together but instead doing an M52 swap. On the prowl for some S52 cams, trans brace and E21 booster. Hoping this setup will prove to be more reliable and will actually get me some seat time in this bitch.

    Carnage: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273849

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Quite the group of E30 guys in KC. I'll have to venture down sometime.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by DooDanE30
    just joshing man. id love an is but i have a son and have a i. nothing but love.
    Didn't think anything of it man haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • DooDanE30
    replied
    just joshing man. id love an is but i have a son and have a i. nothing but love.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    I got love for her. As for your kdw2 plans, forget that. Get yourself some Rs-3s, way better tire for a better price IMO.
    Don't the RS-3s have like a 130 treadware? The G-Forces are like 300. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to run RS-3s haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    I got love for her. As for your kdw2 plans, forget that. Get yourself some Rs-3s, way better tire for a better price IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by kingston
    Much love for Mika! But she IS a bitch...

    Y'know, those BBW RXs are for sale again. Same price you were going to pay before...
    PFFFT. I rub on bottlecaps. I would love to have them but I don't think I can run 17s with as low as I wanna be. Probably going to end up with some 16x8s with G-Force T/A KDW2s.

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    No love for Mika. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by DooDanE30
    she looks like a bitch lol
    Haha. She needs a LOT. Valence went straight downhill when my girlfriend drove her and the car in front of her's bumper fell off. Thankfully I have a SKIDPLATE!

    Also, she hasn't been washed in 2 years lol. This weekend she'll get a wash and some claybar love.

    Leave a comment:

Working...