Are you keeping the S38?

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    this is gonna be koo koo. sub'd.

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    electric cut-outs are pretty fun, i have put those on all kinds of cars. can go from civilized to cave man at the flick of a switch.

Leave a comment:

• JCarp90
    replied
    Originally posted by jakeb View Post
    It has an electric cut out and dumps under the car.
    Holy shit.

In.

Leave a comment:

• jhaurimn
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech View Post
    Yes I actually have been working on it most of the weekend ..Putting it BACK together. I had it totally stripped in prep for paint but then made a decision sure to piss some people off. Im assembling the car as is and sending it To Classicdaily.net to let Jake do his thing. Hes going to do an S85 6 speed conversion on the car ..... Get it up and running and then ship it back where I will do the body. We located a 22k mile S85 6 speed manual from a rear hit 2007 M6..... Im sure it will make some purists angry but I think Im spoiled and need a car with more power.... Plus the sound it emits with electric exhaust cut out is pretty awesome
    Damn. I would very much like to see this beast when it's completed !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• giantkeeper
    replied
    Damn that car sounds amazing! I love the build idea!!

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    replied
    It has an electric cut out and dumps under the car.

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    why is the flame coming out from under the car and not out the tail pipe?

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    replied
    Oh this one sounds like a good one. Sub'd

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    Haha that will be fucking awesome! S14 can only dream haha.

Leave a comment:

• JGood
    replied
    Yes I actually have been working on it most of the weekend ..Putting it BACK together. I had it totally stripped in prep for paint but then made a decision sure to piss some people off. Im assembling the car as is and sending it To Classicdaily.net to let Jake do his thing. Hes going to do an S85 6 speed conversion on the car ..... Get it up and running and then ship it back where I will do the body. We located a 22k mile S85 6 speed manual from a rear hit 2007 M6..... Im sure it will make some purists angry but I think Im spoiled and need a car with more power.... Plus the sound it emits with electric exhaust cut out is pretty awesome

Oh my. :eeek:

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied

Bad Ass.

Last edited by LJ851; 09-02-2013, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    Any decisions/progress here?

I dont know how to embed this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zCsdtg8swGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    Any decisions/progress here?

Leave a comment:

• e30rapidic
    replied
    wait until I finish school next year then sell it to me! ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X