Blunttech E30M3 refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blunttech E30M3 refresh

I bought this car about 4 years ago for 5400.00. Its a 2 owner 92k mile car that has been cared for well mechanically but not so much cosmetically. Its seen at least 2 winters that I know of but has fared pretty well. very little rust has been found but there is some..
    It came with 700 dollars worth of new stuff and all new uninstalled brakes in the trunk. I sold the parts I didnt need, kept the brakes and have 4700.00 into the car.
    The interior is mint and will only need a little dye to look perfect. No tears or separated seams anywhere.
    Here is what the previous owner did before I got it.
    rebuilt diff ,rebuilt tranny, new main and rod bearings, new drive shaft,new clutch and PP, EVO2 flywheel,Adjustable cam gear, new half shafts and some other stuff Im forgetting. He swore the car had a vibration even though all the techs at BMW told him the vibration is the S14. He didnt want to listen to them, Got fed up and traded it on an e46. BMW called me and offered me the car for what they were giving him on trade and I jumped at the chance.. I knew the cars history as I had seen it many days on the hoist getting every thing done to it. Brandon and I are taking the car apart and sending it to the same guys who did my 02 body work for a simple respray and rust repair. Im going to pull the motor and dismantle it and merely clean it up and reseal it. It needs nothing else. So this is not much of a build... More of just a clean up type deal. The car will get all new suspension and lowering springs but will remain pretty much stock otherwise except for an EVO3 CF wing and a few front end bits.. Here are a few pics of it before and starting to take it apart. I put the throwing stars on it. It came with stock weaves. As you can see its also on completely stock suspension..Hope to pull the motor this week and get it over to the body shop for the winter. They will keep it there and work on it when its slow. You cant see it in the pics but the car has some minor hail damage. Oh Its also got a hideous Supersprint DTM Cat back. Im going to try and cut the tips off and graft on some decent looking straight tips because the exhaust itself is really nice.. I just hate those tips.

We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

The dealer lol. Still amazes me people with older cars go there. That's similar to how ColinM got his M3 except it was a lien sale.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      The dealer lol. Still amazes me people with older cars go there. That's similar to how ColinM got his M3 except it was a lien sale.
      I know I have a stack of receipts for 32k on this car lol

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I'll be fallowing this
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

wow wish I had deal like that .Nice car like the M-system wheels:)

Comment

This is going to be awesome! PLEASE get the fins for the Msystems!!!
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

^ agreed I have the turbines on mine looks nice guess you could go either way throwing stars but I prefer turbine.

Comment

About time you dusted that thing off. Is that a ford Pinto I spy in the background first photo...?
                Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                  About time you dusted that thing off. Is that a ford Pinto I spy in the background first photo...?
                  Yes Thats Brandons French Pinto

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Please, just don't upholstery your leather with a new one...just do the magic with your genuine leather which is ton better than non OEM leather!

PS: Is that an aftermarket A/C line-check valve?
                    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Sub'd

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

dick
                        '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Wicked sick
                          -Nick
                          Originally posted by 87e30
                          First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post
                            dick
                            Originally posted by blunttech
                            Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

in

Originally posted by Roysneon
                              $5 shipped?
                              Originally posted by MarkD
                              You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Working...
                              X