Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 E30 - Four Door ( awesome condition) S50B30 Turbo drift build..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So as you can see in the bottom two pictures I test fitted some (SPARE) 18x10"+22 the fit pretty nice!

But im hoping to do the widebody with the flares, perhaps run some 18x10 -30....
    Attached Files

Comment

You cant build a car without fresh tools, right?

Got my hands on a pretty decent sized sidchrome tool box, and a whole heap of new tools, including a ryobi cordless drill and grinder..

As you can see in the last photo when you want to remove a bonnet by yourself and you want to get it done the most simply speedy way possible you just rip it off with an engine crane..
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is some pictures of the e30 on stands prepared for the engine to be pulled out, also a picture of the s50 when it rocked up yesterday, and a picture of it on the engine stand.. STOKED!
        Attached Files

Comment

Got some more stuff!!

So yeah, I purchased some goodies, hell yeah needed a roll around chair, a stool and a roller back seat also grabbed a whole lot of degreaser spray cans!! 3 for 4$..

Also took the liberty or stacking some tyres up nice and neat for "SHED SPACE", purchased that chrome water tank which should be useful..
          Attached Files

Comment

In the midst of working on this car, im also working on my ke70 (Pretty close to finished and on the road) so I have been slightly distracted with shaving the engine bay on that car, plus a removal of the e30 spoiler, refurbished, resprayed and re-installed on the ke70..

Basically stripped the whole engine bay back, sanded, bogged holes with body filler and welded behind backing plates.. Waiting for it to dry before I sand it all back and primer the bay..

Also been slowly ripping out the engine bay on the e30, plus I installed a new steering wheel.. Dish, YES!
            Attached Files

Comment

To embed pictures, add a [IMG ] tag before the URL, and a [/IMG ] tag after. Just remove the extra space I added.
              1991 318i SOLD
              2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Also I own an ultrasonic parts washer so I have slowly been stripping the s50, bagging the bolts in with labels, and then washing them in degreaser and other washing solutions, as well as rust prevention..

Also cleaned the boot where the spoiler used to sit, that was pretty dirty..
                Attached Files

Comment

Getting some work done already, i like it!!!
                  sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                  1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                  1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                  1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                  (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                  1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                  2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                  2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Are those black one, Rota GTR-D :)
                    https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
                    https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

Originally posted by Sade View Post

Are those black one, Rota GTR-D :)
                      Yeah I have them on my Ford XR6 Turbo ute.. 18x12+20

Comment

WOw massives :)
                        https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
                        https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

Updates?
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                            X