Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 89 325is head first dive (NEW BUILD PG.13)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you get the motor mounts, still have at least another week before i get the engine in, would like to switch my stock ones out.

your engine looks great, keep it up
    sigpic
    89 325i 4 door - current project
    88 325 V8;D - next project

my 325 build
    M20B27i FORSALE maimi fl

Comment

Dude this is gonna be the nicest e30 for sure, it's gonna be brand new!

I haven't driven my car for a couple weeks now chasing down an impossible megasquirt issue.. and that's my DD!

My Transaction Feedback
      My "build" thread
      BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Oh wow I just realized you said you were gonna re-drill style 5's with a drill press???

A fill and drill is only a few hundred and thats *safer* but they even look sketchy like that

My Transaction Feedback
        My "build" thread
        BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Originally posted by stoja e30 View Post
          where did you get the motor mounts, still have at least another week before i get the engine in, would like to switch my stock ones out.

your engine looks great, keep it up
          I got the mounts from Ebay from condor speed shop, you can also get them from their web store, either both shipping from same shop lol

I advise putting in weld in reinforcements for these solid motor mounts they can mess shit up lol

And thanks alot bud hopefully will be on the road very soon
          1989 325IS 2.8L *SOLD*
          1988 325IS *DAILY*
          Old Build - My 89 325is head first dive

Comment

Originally posted by rmosca594 View Post
            I got the mounts from Ebay from condor speed shop, you can also get them from their web store, either both shipping from same shop lol

I advise putting in weld in reinforcements for these solid motor mounts they can mess shit up lol

And thanks alot bud hopefully will be on the road very soon
            330whp e30 with full condor mounts... No issues with needing to reinforce anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by saturnv7890 View Post
              Dude this is gonna be the nicest e30 for sure, it's gonna be brand new!

I haven't driven my car for a couple weeks now chasing down an impossible megasquirt issue.. and that's my DD!
              LOL thanks buddy i hope it gets on the road ASAP just waiting on my clutch.. ugh

And yeah hahaha i trust my measurements and i would be drilling from the back starting with a small hole then go from the front and keep stepping up the size
              1989 325IS 2.8L *SOLD*
              1988 325IS *DAILY*

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post
                330whp e30 with full condor mounts... No issues with needing to reinforce anything.

Really?!?! I was told by numerous people to reinforce shit... lol

Ill just wait for my POV on the situation when shit starts to go wrong hahah
                1989 325IS 2.8L *SOLD*
                1988 325IS *DAILY*

Comment

The only thing reinforced on my car is the rear sway bar mounts and the rear trailing arms... Which have nothing to do with the condor mounts. I run solid diff, sub frame, trailing arm, motor and tranny mounts..dedicated drift car, no issues at all.

Comment

For my own education here, don't people reinforce their stuff while doing condor to help stiffen up the chassis for racing?

I feel like it might happen that a lot of people reinforce stuff while doing condor mounts just because they are the ones that would be concerned with stiffness?

My Transaction Feedback
                    My "build" thread
                    BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

sweet - can't wait to see this back on the ground.
                      91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                      ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

For my own education here, don't people reinforce their stuff while doing condor to help stiffen up the chassis for racing?

I feel like it might happen that a lot of people reinforce stuff while doing condor mounts just because they are the ones that would be concerned with stiffness?
                        You could grab garagistics front sub frame reinforcement stuff also could reinforce the rear sub but really besides that and strut bars/cross brace there's not much you can do besides a roll cage.

Comment

Just found out the house i sent my clutch too (my old house that we rent out to people)
                          the tenant forgot to ship it to me (3 hour drive) 2 weeks ago. I called her the day it arrived and asked her to ship it to me, how do you forget to ship your landlords shit...

Pure stupidity, and its the last part i need so im pissed

tisk tisk......
                          1989 325IS 2.8L *SOLD*
                          1988 325IS *DAILY*

Comment

So I'm hoping you took the 6 hours to go grab it??

My Transaction Feedback
                            My "build" thread
                            BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

So I'm hoping you took the 6 hours to go grab it??
                              Sure did lol

While in town i stopped by BFI to see some homies and pick up a plate frame

heres the windshield, 95 bucks from glass masters
                              1989 325IS 2.8L *SOLD*
                              1988 325IS *DAILY*

Comment

Originally posted by rmosca594 View Post
                                Just found out the house i sent my clutch too (my old house that we rent out to people)
                                the tenant forgot to ship it to me (3 hour drive) 2 weeks ago. I called her the day it arrived and asked her to ship it to me, how do you forget to ship your landlords shit...

Pure stupidity, and its the last part i need so im pissed

tisk tisk......
                                Smash rear windshield?

I would consider smashing your rear windshield over that for sure...
                                ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Working...
                                X