Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My e30 Drift car and the road to a 600whp m20

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sorry Haha! Ignore the valve cover.









    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

    Comment


      I didn't realize you knew Diego


      '73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

      Comment


        Yep good friends with all the Florida peeps!
        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

        Comment


          so it seems!


          '73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

          Comment


            Looks nice! Any reason youre not using the stock intake?
            E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
            E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
            E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

            Comment


              Buddy offered me that one for a good price and I couldn't say no. I hate the stock e30 intake and this will flow better as well.
              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

              Comment


                Originally posted by FLG View Post


                please for the love of god make this happen frank

                Comment


                  I will you should see the other side, Leone from akame ga kill is on there. Still working on that
                  -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

                  Comment


                    Its so cool to see different members & vendors of R3V coming together to build this monster.
                    Simon
                    Current Car:
                    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                    Make R3V Great Again -2020

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by FLG View Post
                      Buddy offered me that one for a good price and I couldn't say no. I hate the stock e30 intake and this will flow better as well.
                      Ok :) Stock intake can be used for 1000hp+ just so you know ;)

                      You will probably loose bottom and mid range power though, but top end will be nice :D

                      Be sure to post some vids later, M20s sounds so nice!
                      E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
                      E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
                      E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

                      Comment


                        Oh I know, I really don't like how it looks.. But I'll see how it does I'm sure it will work well. A motor this size with this power idk if I'm gonna leave much on the table either way
                        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Nisse Järnet View Post
                          Ok :) Stock intake can be used for 1000hp+ just so you know ;)
                          that's actually really impressive. hard to believe... and if i heard that from mostly anyone else i'd call BS... but i guess you do know a thing or two about 1000hp m20's :)

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by FLG View Post
                            Oh I know, I really don't like how it looks.. But I'll see how it does I'm sure it will work well. A motor this size with this power idk if I'm gonna leave much on the table either way
                            Im sure it will work just fine, and a little less mid range can be a good thing too! Less stress on the drive train :)
                            Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                            that's actually really impressive. hard to believe... and if i heard that from mostly anyone else i'd call BS... but i guess you do know a thing or two about 1000hp m20's :)
                            Yeah it's not that many high output M20 but I know of at least two with 1000hp and stock intake manifold :)
                            E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
                            E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
                            E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Nisse Järnet View Post
                              Yeah it's not that many high output M20 but I know of at least two with 1000hp and stock intake manifold :)
                              Karel's blue monster being one of them.
                              sigpic

                              Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

                              1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

                              Instagram @rebellionforge

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                                Karel's blue monster being one of them.
                                Oh yeah forgot about that one, then it's 3 :)
                                E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
                                E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
                                E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X