Emma Watson and 2 E34's (Low Mount Turbo M50 Project)
Collapse
X
-
Any update on that turbo? Picking up a clean 1991 525ia this weekend.Leave a comment:
-
You might want to run a bypass valve instead of a bov if you're going to keep the MAF dude, just so you don't lose metered air.
I have one with two 2.5" silicon boots that you need with it. If you want to you can just have it all since you always give me advise with my M42Leave a comment:
-
Chopped or not, that picture is nice. I agree though it has to be shopped.Leave a comment:
-
It's true, chuggz knows his leading lady.
I posted not to tarnish her classy image but to show how thirsty you boys are for it.
Bee tee double you.
For the first time in awhile, this thread has enough Emma pictures. More boosted 318, or at least e30 photos chuggz.Leave a comment:






Leave a comment: