Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gills View Post
    any updates on this?
    Still haven't sorted the tps issues, testing throttle pedal today. Front tps tested ok.

I also ripped a hole in my exhaust pulling the car off the trailer yesterday.
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
      Still haven't sorted the tps issues, testing throttle pedal today. Front tps tested ok.

I also ripped a hole in my exhaust pulling the car off the trailer yesterday.
      Frustrating! damn, how thin is the wall on the exhaust pieces you got?!

Comment

:P Found your thread

Check Us out on Facebook
        Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
        Full Product Line Tuning
        OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Oh haii!

Thanks to you and everyone else at Markert for all your help last weekend, I know you guys were busy and you went out of your way to help me out. I really appreciate it, I'll be spreading the good word (not like you guys need it!)
          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

how are things moving along?

Comment

I've been waiting for brake parts, had the wrong rotors at first and the other day I found an awesome deal on ebay for some PFC Direct Drive 2pc rotors, $500/ea new and I got them for $300 shipped. A little dirty but they'll work

20140922_174631 by braswell.jonathan, on Flickr

Getting really really close
              - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

I love what you're doing with the place, but am a little bummed you'll be cutting your fenders.
                Your car is so straight!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I haven't yet, but yeah, I wish there was a way around it. There is a chance I might be able to get the M-systems under the rear without cutting with this 5 lug setup, the front will be tricky though with the 12mm extra track width from the spindle sleeves. 17x8 ET8 with 245's
                  - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Where did you source that borla resonator? Or is it a muffler?

Comment

nice find on the rotors!

What about the engine? Did you resolve the issue?

Comment

The car has been on stands for the last week or so, and I can't replicate the issue in the air. Nando sent me a new flash and I'm going to try that when I get the brakes installed.
                        - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                          The car has been on stands for the last week or so, and I can't replicate the issue in the air. Nando sent me a new flash and I'm going to try that when I get the brakes installed.
                          That's irritating. Def keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                            Where did you source that borla resonator? Or is it a muffler?
                            It's a muffler, I got it from Summit. I need more, the car is stupid loud
                            - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Drove it finally, just troubleshooting and didn't rev over 6k, but it feels like its going to be really quick. Planning on swapping rear 5 lug this weekend and getting it on the road!

Test fitting the M-systems, with and without covers

20140925_184506 by braswell.jonathan, on Flickr

20140925_192619 by braswell.jonathan, on Flickr

That's 17x8 ET8 with 245/40, can't wait to fit the 9's onto the rear
                              - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Finally found some brake stuff that's going to work.

e30 trailing arms, new e30 bearings, e30 m3 hubs, e46 294x19 rotors (I think they were e46 325i), and e39 540i aluminum calipers. 17x9 ET22 with 245/40

20140930_185908 by braswell.jonathan, on Flickr

20140930_181803 by braswell.jonathan, on Flickr

20140930_181855 by braswell.jonathan, on Flickr

Still waiting on one more caliper bracket, but getting really close
                                - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Working...
                                X