Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30
    If you run out of time to plumb the heater core just run your expansion tank feed to the port on the crossover pipe and cap the rest. You could even just throw a stock e30 tank in the battery tray area and zip tie it there.
    I like this idea....but I got talked into running a M62 crossover pipe, so it doesn't have the bit sticking out towards the battery tray. I think I'll drop in the firewall exp tank, cap one outlet on the crossover, and be done.

    It's May, I don't need heat.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    If you run out of time to plumb the heater core just run your expansion tank feed to the port on the crossover pipe and cap the rest. You could even just throw a stock e30 tank in the battery tray area and zip tie it there.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    If you still have room for the AC fan just rig that up to run constantly as a temp fix.
    I'll have to find one, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    If you still have room for the AC fan just rig that up to run constantly as a temp fix.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30
    Get one from pep boys or autozone or soemthing, they sell cheap 16" or so electric fans. Did you get the low temp thermostat?
    The M70 one? Yes.

    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Yo man blunt sells a good one for 80. Have him over night it
    Actually a local friend happens to have a Spal wired for e30 Pnp. Going to borrow it since time is not on my side.

    Originally posted by rcsoundn1
    never stop the car from moving, you will be fine hahaha
    Barring a fan, I'll try this.

    Probably going to stay overnight at the shop tomorrow night to knock some shit out. Picking up driveshaft today.

    Cooling system just needs heater hoses, and exp tank plumbed in.

    And I've got to figure something out with the exhaust. Probably going to cannibalize a e46 330i system. Time time time.

    When you wait until the last minute, it only takes a minute.

    Leave a comment:


  • rcsoundn1
    replied
    never stop the car from moving, you will be fine hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Yo man blunt sells a good one for 80. Have him over night it

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Get one from pep boys or autozone or soemthing, they sell cheap 16" or so electric fans. Did you get the low temp thermostat?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I forgot to get a electric radiator fan.

    FAWK

    Will diesel fan fit?

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    nice! Now get back to work

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28




    Congrads bro, can't wait 'till it's my turn....

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Something happened.

    Fuck

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Ahhm Scurred.

    But I have some metal to make a bash plate.

    BUT this thing needs more work before all that can happen.
    Dunt be scurred.....

    Skidplate/bashplate.mp4 ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    You better. No sense half assing it.
    Ahhm Scurred.

    But I have some metal to make a bash plate.

    BUT this thing needs more work before all that can happen.

    Leave a comment:

Working...