Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    It sounds like it could do a burn out. I think maybe the problem is between the steering wheel and the driver seat.
    Now I just don't wanna do one anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    It sounds like it could do a burn out. I think maybe the problem is between the steering wheel and the driver seat.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern
    D:

    I went on instagram on my laptop to see this video and no burnout.:rippedoff:
    LOOOL

    There's dyno day the 29th in Richmond. I'm going to try to have this ready to go.

    So it probably won't be.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Vid posted on Igram. I'm lazy.

    @therealslammin
    D:

    I went on instagram on my laptop to see this video and no burnout.:rippedoff:

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied


    Was gonna goose it, but though better not.

    I need to get a elec fan on it. Core support is more fucked that I thought....need to get a replacement so I can put the front end back together.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    whats instagram ?

    btw I think that blue wire is the exciter wire for the alternator. check voltage while the car is running

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Vid posted on Igram. I'm lazy.

    @therealslammin

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    No care.
    It's not gonna be like the vids I send you anyways, so yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I left a small 11ses in the shop.

    No vid.

    *USELESS TEXT*
    No care.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I left a small 11ses in the shop.

    No vid.

    Throttle fixed. You don't have to trim the pedal linkage. Just cut out a nice 1" section from the Wilwood bracket for the cable end to pass through and you're fine. I have full throttle movement now. Stock e34 540i throttle cable. Stock, un-modified e30 linkage.

    Coolant wise I got a recovery tank from NAPA but it's like the size of a basketball...so I made one from a food container I had kicking around....generic tank on order from teh interwebs. Also need a coupler for my custom rad hose shit. It was like 9 and nobody was open.

    Shifter need to finalize my version of AKG shit because I've got better things to drop $50 million dollars on and I'm creative.

    Tires. I have, need to M&B.

    Interior shizz....seatbelts, brackets for passenger seats, then make the rear e36 M3/4 seat fit.

    Man, this car is a piece of shit.

    Oh, exhaust too. Thinking two glasspacks and side pipes 'cause #nofucksgiven and it has a valid inspection sticker thru December, then it gets AQ tags in Jan. ^_^

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    vid pls

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    IDK, I'm thinking it goes to the alternator, but I'm not sure. Probably does as there is a blue one that is supposed to go there.

    In other news. Tonight the 524td rad goes in, X5 oil filter housing, coolant res, rad cap adapter....then MAYBE I can rip a skid across the parking lot at work.

    Still need exhaust done up and to put the front end together, but once it's actually DRIVING I'll focus on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    That appears to be a ground no?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Slammin's circle jerk....it DRIVES!

    Dicked with this thing again. Got my heater hoses done, finally. So easy when you're running an atmospheric expansion tank.

    Also, WTF is this? I forgot. Blue wire.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ReallyDirtyThirty
    Ya.... me too. :/

    Leave a comment:

Working...