Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    E90 drop hats or no??
    You better. No sense half assing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    E90 drop hats or no??



    I'm scurred



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    That escalated quickly!

    Happy to see you returned to the m60! This looks like good motivation for me to get mine running!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    In time. In time.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Needs more burnout.gif

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied




    Just have to make my driveshaft and shifter assembly.

    Mucho happy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    le impressed.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    1:43 AM, 5/17/2015.....it started.

    ...albeit on gum cutter....but it...fucking....started.

    Once I get the fuel issue sorted, and make my driveshaft, we'll be fucking moving.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Need a pic of a M42 318i fuel tank line routing stat. RealOEM doesn't cut it.

    I'd have this thing running by now if I could get fuel.....

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Steering is basically done. Running the stock rack w/out PS. Modified e46 lower column.

    Also made a little bracket for the brake/clutch reservoirs.





    7 days.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I have gotten more done in the past 4 days than I had in the past 4 years.

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    you can do this

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Last night saw install of poly subframe bushes and the rear SS brake lines. Also dicked with setting up the pedals. What a fucking chore.



    Today nothing will get done.

    Tomorrow more things. We'll see.....

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    #Vintageprep
    #11days

    Leave a comment:

Working...