Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    You can upload to flickr right from an SD card, then you don't have to save them. You can also get a flickr app on your phone that auto uploads photos, that way we can see all those dicpics :coolphoto:
    Oh man....I'll do it for the dicpics.

    ...of course it'll look really close up because I can never fit the whole thing in frame. Need a dicpicselfiestick

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Then I have to save and upload all my shit.

    I have a Flickr....but can't remember the login. All my pics are on the Facebooks.....because I R dumb on computers, lol.

    You can upload to flickr right from an SD card, then you don't have to save them. You can also get a flickr app on your phone that auto uploads photos, that way we can see all those dicpics :coolphoto:

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    That's why your threads are always 1 starr. Go to yahoo.com, make an email, and start a flickr already.
    Then I have to save and upload all my shit.

    I have a Flickr....but can't remember the login. All my pics are on the Facebooks.....because I R dumb on computers, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    ...and fooking pictures. I never got onboard with Flickr or Photobucket or whatever....
    That's why your threads are always 1 starr. Go to yahoo.com, make an email, and start a flickr already.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    So....the 318i tank is missing a few liters of capacity. I have a nice tank from my old 89 325i (may it live long as a Chump car).

    For those in the know....the smaller 318i tank (55L.....minus a few in this case) has a tube to transfer fuel from one end to the side with the pump. The 325i tank (63L) has the transfer pump. So....I've seen something about dropping a second fuel pump into the place of the transfer pump. Plumb it up to the other pump...wiring in series?

    Kosher?

    ...and fooking pictures. I never got onboard with Flickr or Photobucket or whatever....

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    No waiiiiiiii

    Leave a comment:


  • UlrichFennec
    replied
    Holy shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Wait wuh........ It thought? I mean. Huh okay.... This is epic

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Oh....



    Ohhhhh.....



    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........



    I did things.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Bring Omaha here pls.

    Rumor is there is a Gaz Chaika I want to get my hands on sitting in a garage.....

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Then bring them to omaha.......Please.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    you say that now......
    Ya. Scrap prices are in the gutter now. So the pile will grow...and with it the kingdom of the M20.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    .....rule the scrap metal pile. ;)
    you say that now......

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    You'll have one one day.

    I mean, an e34 is just a bloated e30....

    Originally posted by IronFreak
    I was just stating a fact, it just happened to be in this thread.

    again, m20's rule.
    .....rule the scrap metal pile. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    I was just stating a fact, it just happened to be in this thread.

    again, m20's rule.

    Leave a comment:

Working...