Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Diesel pls.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    wait which car needs euro bumps...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nesset
    replied
    Needs more M42 goon squad.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Was thinking about trying some MBZ small bumpers off of like a 112/124 chassis...I kept some from a car we scrapped.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Oh my you have Euro bumps?

    I actually bought the bracket adapters from Levent back like 6 years ago....I come across them all the time....unused....

    What's this gonna cost me?
    You come across unused euro bumpers all the time?

    I don't currently have any.... but I think I could procure. Shoot me a PM if you want some details. Keep in mind I'm not blunt, I don't recognize n00dz as a valid form of payment.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    I've got an idea how about you buy those euro bumpers from me :ST1G:



    +5 points for posting a photo.
    Oh my you have Euro bumps?

    I actually bought the bracket adapters from Levent back like 6 years ago....I come across them all the time....unused....

    What's this gonna cost me?

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Yeah, going to do some euro bumps too. It just looks so right on a red car.
    I've got an idea how about you buy those euro bumpers from me :ST1G:



    +5 points for posting a photo.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by KrautnotRice
    Noice!
    The Euro headlights are a step in the right direction. And it's Shadow Lined, too.
    Looking good
    Yeah, going to do some euro bumps too. It just looks so right on a red car.

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    lol ya i gave u templates dude.... as far as paint i can get it for you cheap in richmond if you want.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrautnotRice
    replied
    Noice!
    The Euro headlights are a step in the right direction. And it's Shadow Lined, too.
    Looking good

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Drove this around....




    It's a blast! Totally smooth....I couldn't believe it. I'm used to the clapped out MB diesels that hobble though the shop at work. This thing is great.

    .....also I took the engine out of the Range Rover. Yay progress.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by brshelton
    Aren't you glad some asshole sent you the templates for the seat adapters?
    Wait wut?

    I have no recollection of this....

    Leave a comment:


  • brshelton
    replied
    Aren't you glad some asshole sent you the templates for the seat adapters?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Yeah man....maybeeeee tomorrow after work. I have to rebuild the front prop shaft in the D2 tonight.

    Fun fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Lawl, may as well have gone to Maaco in the first place. It's terrible.

    I'll try to get more pics when I go over there this week. It's pretty terrible.

    Lol I wanna see this.

    Leave a comment:

Working...