Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I love the updates of the title every time you've accomplished something. Makes me feel like your committed.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I'm trying to improve guys!!!!

    Anywho, I may just trim the sides of the rear seat and make a custom rear speaker deck to take up the extra height. These seats are so kickass. I can move the mount points too so the seats actually snap in like they're supposed to.

    Then interior will be le fin.

    I'm really trying guys. Really.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Don't get your hopes up

    Believe me I'm not haha but you never know.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Maybe this is a new type of slammin build
    Don't get your hopes up

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Maybe this is a new type of slammin build

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Wow, do like. I also like the extra effort you're putting in to appease your audience. I've been thinking about going to those seats, but it's challenging to let the hounds tooth go. the rear arm rest is tits, especially in a sedan. I love having a leather arm rest seat in the rear of my two door, passengers would mention that they felt like I was about to hand them a baggy of cocaine and door key to motel room that charges by the hour.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Com'on slammin'. Pics or it didn't happen! Ray Charles has better photos in his build threads.




    Probably going to have to make the rear seat work by combining it with an e30 rear seat. We'll see. Def want to keep the armrest. Everything is just sitting there, not bolted in or secure in any way. Best place to store car parts is in the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I put some e36 M3/4 dove grey seats in. Power, heated fronts. Skipass, cupholder center arms rest rear. They're just chilling there now, but looks fantastic. Will have to fiddle with the rear seat, it's a little wide, but not by much.
    Com'on slammin'. Pics or it didn't happen! Ray Charles has better photos in his build threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I put some e36 M3/4 dove grey seats in. Power, heated fronts. Skipass, cupholder center arms rest rear. They're just chilling there now, but looks fantastic. Will have to fiddle with the rear seat, it's a little wide, but not by much.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I should have that on some shit doors (caved in along the belt line) from a 84 we picked up. Will have to run by my parents and check, when it's not 36 and raining.
    np if you havent seen its in paint right now so i got time.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I should have that on some shit doors (caved in along the belt line) from a 84 we picked up. Will have to run by my parents and check, when it's not 36 and raining.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The actual pieces on the doors or around the rain gutter?
    on the doors

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    The actual pieces on the doors or around the rain gutter?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Coupé?
    yessir

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    what about the trim around the windows. I need the chrome trim that everyone shadow lines for my euro spec. PO didn't know how to get them off so he used a screw driver and failed
    Coupé?

    Leave a comment:

Working...