Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Yeah man. It's happening.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    These things just find me.

    1988 524tdis/5
    FUCKING BUY THIS!!!!!!! I've been so close but yet so far from getting one of these and i want one so bad!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Of course it's a 5 series.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Of course it's a 5 series.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    These things just find me.

    1988 524tdis/5

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Well shit.




    Da fuq is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Well shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I see it just fine, lol.


    I can't see shit. What's going on here?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I see it just fine, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Lets keep the jerk goin'!

    I'm glad that the image of you jerkin' is broken.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Lets keep the jerk goin'!
    Last edited by slammin.e28; 02-02-2015, 11:21 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rcsoundn1
    replied
    Only way for hard wood to be in my e30 is with me and a hot chick

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Okay, since hounds tooth is out, you should go with an oak veneer. Nothing is more classy than dove and oak.
    Oooo.....Actually can get some hardwood or laminate flooring material.....

    Have some left over from my parent's house and GFs parents own flooring Co....

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I have speakers waffleswaffleswaffles.

    IDK if HT would look good with all the dove stuff....
    Okay, since hounds tooth is out, you should go with an oak veneer. Nothing is more classy than dove and oak.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Buy my premium speaker covers for it. Also reupholster it in hounds tooth.
    I have speakers waffleswaffleswaffles.

    IDK if HT would look good with all the dove stuff....

    Leave a comment:

Working...