No announcement yet.

Bronzit E30 - OBDII S52 shaved bay - weekend/autox toy - Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't you adjust the clevis? Automatic and manual sensors might be different. I had to adjust my brake pedal clevis after I did the manual swap in my ix.
    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
      Why didn't you adjust the clevis? Automatic and manual sensors might be different. I had to adjust my brake pedal clevis after I did the manual swap in my ix.
      That switch is used on many models across many years, coupes, sedans, verts, touring, auto, manual, pretty much everything.

Lol, didn't think to adjust the clevis, but I wouldn't think I should need to. The car has always been a manual, and I kept all of the dimensions the same when I did the 944 booster.

Oh well, weird.
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

I put a adhesive backed furniture pad on the pedal and it has been working fine for years

-
        Project
        Parts for Sale
        Feedback
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Person ahead of the guy I hit cut him off, he stopped in time but I couldn't. Managed to swerve and hit the corner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1450317046600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	7181392

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
          Shadetree30

Comment

Noooo!!! My bronzit twin! :'(
            Hope you're okay...

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

I'm perfectly fine. It was low speed. But the car isn't... looks mostly cosmetic except for a twisted control arm.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
              Shadetree30

Comment

Sorry to hear about this. I'm sure you can scavenge all the parts reasonably cheap if insurance doesn't want to play fair. But hey, at least you won't have to replace the lip!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

Comment

Dang that sucks. Rim looks bent.

Comment

our cars belong on the track, not the street...
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I lost my 4runner last week. I shed a few tears for you. I'm glad you're okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                        Sorry to hear about this. I'm sure you can scavenge all the parts reasonably cheap if insurance doesn't want to play fair. But hey, at least you won't have to replace the lip!
                        Well, my dumbass never put this car under full coverage... and considering "I hit the other guy" the fault will be mine, aka repairs will be out of my pocket
                        Originally posted by efficient View Post
                        Dang that sucks. Rim looks bent.
                        Not sure yet, picture is deceiving, but it very well might be
                        Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        our cars belong on the track, not the street...
                        saw the pictures of your carnage.... :( makes me sad
                        Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                        I lost my 4runner last week. I shed a few tears for you. I'm glad you're okay.
                        Thanks man, I'm still in shock I think, or maybe a little depression sinking in
                        Shadetree30

Comment

Not sure if you have any family or friends up in NorCal, but I can donate my spare driver side fender if you need it and have a way of getting it down to LA.

Comment

nooooo!!!!!!!!

i hate seeing these god damn updates with peoples cars being wrecked due to incompetent drivers...

:( so sorry man!
                            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Not sure if you have any family or friends up in NorCal, but I can donate my spare driver side fender if you need it and have a way of getting it down to LA.
                              I might be able to bring it down for him. Depends if my own car is fixed in the next week
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thanks man, looks like simon might have my back if I need it
                                Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                                nooooo!!!!!!!!

i hate seeing these god damn updates with peoples cars being wrecked due to incompetent drivers...

:( so sorry man!
                                I know man, me too. Never thought I'd be one posting this shit.
                                Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                I might be able to bring it down for him. Depends if my own car is fixed in the next week
                                Thanks man, I'll keep you guys posted
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X