Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! A hard top would be a perfect touch for it

Comment

When you mounted the valence was it a tight fit over the oil cooler? I feel like mine is pressing hard against the oil cooler and I was wondering if I need some brackets fabricated to move the oil cooler slightly down and out of the way.

Will be interested to see what airdam you hang on there since I'm in the same situation looking to finish my euro front bumper/euro valence swap with an Mtech 1 probably.
      cars: E12 M535i, E30 325is, E46 325xiT 5spd

Comment

Yeah, the hard tops are pretty, but leave you pretty much committed. Plus they're a PITA to put on and take off, at least, the ones I had for my '66 MGB and my '78 Scout II were. OK, maybe the one for the scout doesn't count, since it took four people to move! And out here, I can leave it down pretty much every time I drive the car. Only reason for putting it up is cool evenings.

Flipwils: yes, it's pretty tight to the oil cooler, which doesn't really drop completely below the valence now. Not sure I'd say it's pressing hard, though.

Comment

Euro euro chrome bumper conversion close to completion - zinno 325 vert

Super early spoiler attached, but apparently it still doesn't fit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0152.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	7176356

After modification, and refinishing:

Name:	IMG_1162.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	7176357

Switched back to the original wheel well liners, cut out to accept the brake air ducts:

Name:	IMG_1163.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	7176358

And finally out and about on the street:

Name:	IMG_1165.jpg
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	7176359

Comment

Awesome! Great story, this was a wise move.
            Any pics early in ownership?

Comment

Working...
            X