No announcement yet.

StitchedWheels Bronzit 325es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude that seat looks great! The other offerings from the E30 community I haven't been too impressed with, but that looks really good. Everything looks tight, and straight, with no wrinkles.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      Dude that seat looks great! The other offerings from the E30 community I haven't been too impressed with, but that looks really good. Everything looks tight, and straight, with no wrinkles.
      I'm glad you think so. I have been taking my time to make sure the work is top notch and OEM equivalent.
      sigpic
      For all inquiries PM me or email: sales@stitchedwheels.com
      ig:stitchedwheels

Comment

Very nice work man, I've always been impressed with the process of upholstering. I worked for a local company that did vinyl and plastic repairs in cars, we had an upholstery shop too and I loved watching that guy work. It amazing how some fabric can completely change the character of a car.

Side note....I have a fresh set of style 32's I just refinished over the winter for sale.

Keep up the good work, Sub'd for sure.
        sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
          Very nice work man, I've always been impressed with the process of upholstering. I worked for a local company that did vinyl and plastic repairs in cars, we had an upholstery shop too and I loved watching that guy work. It amazing how some fabric can completely change the character of a car.

Side note....I have a fresh set of style 32's I just refinished over the winter for sale.

Keep up the good work, Sub'd for sure.

Are they z3 fitment?
          sigpic

Comment

That seat is amazing. Good work OP!

Comment

I have been trying to get all the work I'm doing for other people out of the way, so I haven't had much time to work on the car.

I did get the 5 speed in with new z3 shift lever, delrin carrier bushing in the front and rear, new output/input/selector shaft seals, new guibo and csb. Went ahead and did the rear main seal while we were in there. I'm waiting on an oem shift knob to arrive. I have all the illumination parts to go inside of it. It should be here monday.

Also, got the s2.93 out and put a s3.73 in it's place.

It feels like a completely different car.

I didn't get many pictures, but there wasn't much to see.

OEM replacement trans.

Sold to someone running a ZF trans

Perfect for the m20/g260

I'm going to finish up my driver's seat tomorrow, and do the rear seat and door panels this coming week.

More to come.
              sigpic

Comment

3.73 on the eta?! haha get down... wait until you have the 1.3 motronic and 885 head, but this mightve premature
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                X