Custom One-Off Roof Rack Build for a BMW 2002

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dugly52
    replied
    /\ agreed! /\

    Ma balls are so blue now ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • stonea
    replied
    ^That is such a tease that I kind of hate you

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied
    I'm going to hold off taking nice installed photos until the car is worthy of such a rack! I was pleasantly surprised by how relatively light it was.

    You can see a bit of it in the shop-shot from last week (upper left)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_world
    replied
    This is incredible work! What a fun project.

    Leave a comment:


  • dugly52
    replied
    Great work! Can wait to see it installed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Akkord29
    replied
    Awesome job!

    Skifree do you have any pics installed?

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    is beautiful but jesus does that look heavy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Panici
    replied
    looks gr8 m8!

    Leave a comment:


  • CubbyChowder
    replied
    Originally posted by DER E30
    I love it! Your work (that started out really good when I first saw it!) has gotten to another level!!! Bravo!
    Thank you man! Always striving to progress in one way or another.

    Originally posted by knuklehead92
    can you make one to fit a snow board and a skis?

    Great craftsmanship, you got talent.
    Thanks man, yeah I could build one to fit a snowboard and ski's however I am taking a break from building roof racks right now.

    Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng
    that is beautiful!! I really enjoyed seeing some of your other work in other threads of yours (maybe it was your 02 build thread?)
    Thank you! Yeah you probably saw it in my old '02 thread, I used to post all kinds of other non '02 related shop stuff in there.

    Originally posted by jpod999
    Wow that's absolutely stunning!
    Thanks :)

    Originally posted by SkiFree
    I am very very excited to put this rack to good use. Thanks for doing such an incredible job on this!
    My pleasure Andrew!

    Originally posted by Spiff325iS
    Holy craftsmanship. Stunning work.
    Thank you! :bow:

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Holy craftsmanship. Stunning work.

    Leave a comment:


  • SkiFree
    replied



    I am very very excited to put this rack to good use. Thanks for doing such an incredible job on this!

    Leave a comment:


  • jpod999
    replied
    Wow that's absolutely stunning!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sh3rpak!ng
    replied
    that is beautiful!! I really enjoyed seeing some of your other work in other threads of yours (maybe it was your 02 build thread?)

    Leave a comment:


  • knuklehead92
    replied
    can you make one to fit a snow board and a skis?

    Great craftsmanship, you got talent.

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied

    I love it! Your work (that started out really good when I first saw it!) has gotten to another level!!! Bravo!

    Leave a comment:

Working...