*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
    The difference in tragedy and opportunity is simple a shift in perspective.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Like.

Also, I’ll reassess tomorrow. I’mma drink my feelings tonight

Comment

What fucking cock suckers!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry to see this :(
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Wtf. Are there any cameras in the parking lot? Get evidence as damning as possible and take him for he is worth. People that don't accept responsibility never will unless they are put to the fire. Take enough to fix your car and put the rest in a college fund for the kids. Or donate the rest to a charity like St. Judes. But make sure that the next time this piece of shit does something wrong(or his kid who he is responsible does something wrong) he owns up to it because he is afraid to get burned.

Also, my condolences.
        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Really sorry to see this happened. Great build. With your skills this will only be a minor setback.

Comment

Guys, I tried pouring hot water on it this morning, but the dent didn’t pop out. Anyone know where to get metric suction cups for my dent puller? The one that came with it are for American cars I’m pretty sure.

Comment

Did you get the girl's info? She is your best witness.

Do you have pictures when he was in contact?

Sorry the Dad is a douche. I hope he has a change of heart and realizes his error.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                Did you get the girl's info? She is your best witness.

Do you have pictures when he was in contact?

Sorry the Dad is a douche. I hope he has a change of heart and realizes his error.

I have the girls info, but after the phone call with dad I went back to see what was going on. She works for the company and her story was now “he was looking out the left side, but didn’t look out the right. Clearly YOU didn’t see him backing up either. I just don’t want to be in the middle of this”

I was driving and as soon as I saw the bumper coming back I swerved away and gassed it, but it hit and I pulled into the next parking spot.

He won’t.

Comment

Sucks but at least they are acknowledging he was backing up. That means he has the responsibility not to back into anything.

I hope it works out without too much more drama.

This kind of thing is why I have a dash cam.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
                    I go see Rich at BelRed to get a quote and as I’m leaving I get another call from the dad, “I JUST LOOKED AT THE PICTURES AND WE’RE NOT TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILITY, FUCK YOU, YOU TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY!” So I directly hang up on him and go back to the shop.
                    I'd say he looked at the photos of the car and then assumed the usual car enthusiast = hoon attitude, and "I'm not paying THAT (whatever the quote was) for some crappy old Volvo to get fixed" without any understanding of what he's looking at.

Sucks, but the insurance company will be able to sort it and won't listen to them. Quite clearly he should have looked. It's a sad reality that dash cams seem to be becoming a necessity.
                    My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

WTF.....

Gotta be kidding....

CAPP :-(

Comment

wow..... Bummer. I stopped by to check on carpet progress....wow...

Comment

Well, Shit.
                          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

What’s your favorite BMW color that would go with a red interior?

Comment

baby shit gold the m4s use they have a cool green color change to it.

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
                                What’s your favorite BMW color that would go with a red interior?
                                Alpine Weiss III

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X