No announcement yet.

*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I got the rear cushion cover all sewn up and trimmed, but I left my hog rings and pliers at work so I'll need to attach it later this week, or next weekend. I got the rear backrest stripped and got started on the patterning, cutting and sewing.

Comment

Looks great!

I hope you didn't throw the houndstooth cloth away - still desirable to some folks!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Looks great!

I hope you didn't throw the houndstooth cloth away - still desirable to some folks!

In that condition?

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
          In that condition?
          The houndstooth itself didn't look all that bad from the pics...obviously the tops of the back seat were bad, but the rest seemed ok.

Comment

The houndstooth itself didn't look all that bad from the pics...obviously the tops of the back seat were bad, but the rest seemed ok.

Well, I'll cut out just the houndstooth and set it aside I guess.

Comment

Also working on a set of door pods for an E30 that's getting a system installed at my buddy's shop. Three way Hertz components (tweeter in stock location).

Comment

Ha, that's going in my friend John's S54 turbo M-Tech cabrio.

Comment

Ha, that's going in my friend John's S54 turbo M-Tech cabrio.

Yuppers.

Comment

John's car is the one I took most of the measurements off of before I bought my donor

Comment

If anyone watching this thread can help me out, I need a pair of E30 front seats. Any style and the worse condition the better (I need to get them as cheaply as possible). I don't care if they're so bad you won't let your dog/cat/grandma sit in them, or if they've been sitting outside for a while. I only need the bottom mounts/sliders to adapt the seats I'm going to put in. Anyone have anything?

Comment

I have some sliders I could sell/ship you. Let me know.

Comment

This is fucking awesome! I don't know how i missed this thread until now, but I love it :up:

Comment

I have some sliders I could sell/ship you. Let me know.

I picked up a set of seats today. I should have what I need now.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                              This is fucking awesome! I don't know how i missed this thread until now, but I love it :up:

Just gotta follow the scent of awesome. LoL

Comment

What an amazing build!
                                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                                Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                                LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X