Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW i only wanted to see if anyone owned this particular model!! so much badness coming from over there, calm down its only a car.

Yes it has chrome bumpers factory painted, the car is solid 2 x new oem wings going on and a repaint, interior is mint, that means in tip top condition!

What football has got to do with cars I'm not sure, but usa are not really in the position to talk football/soccer!! maybe one day but not just yet.

Comment

Ahhh, r3v, every so often, you deliver us threads like this.

we are not worthy.

t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by tcos View Post
        WOW i only wanted to see if anyone owned this particular model!! so much badness coming from over there, calm down its only a car.

Yes it has chrome bumpers factory painted, the car is solid 2 x new oem wings going on and a repaint, interior is mint, that means in tip top condition!

What football has got to do with cars I'm not sure, but usa are not really in the position to talk football/soccer!! maybe one day but not just yet.
        .........nice find!
        ..................Good on ya mate:up:
        sigpic

Comment

I have the brochure with this one in it. Don't have a scanner handy, so the potato pictures will have to suffice. This sports model came in the 320i and 325e. Also was available in 3 different colors, and the painted bumpers and mirrors are standard equipment. Basically they just tried to jazz up a couple of their slower 6cyl cars. Ignore the page to the right, it's for the 325i sport.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

i was unaware bmw ever panted chrome bumpers. Thanks, Jason.

Great thread !!
            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Hey,thats interesting photo above, is that from a usa Brochure?? only came in the one colour option of Black, looking at the German Wiki page for BMW E30,S was one of a few special models produced, says made in 85, 320i Edition "S" suppose what made it quite unique was mainly just the 1 colour option and factory standard sport set up plus 2 door only, plus its other bits and pieces, ..

Comment

That was a package you could buy...that could go on any available model at the time.

Comment

I'm at work, I'll see what country the brochure is ment for when I get home. I do know 100% it isn't for the USA though. And why do you say your car is an 85 when it's an 86?

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I grew up thinking that anyone with a british accent was smart, clever, and refined.

I've since learned that the average Jerry Springer guest is a way brighter light bulb then the run-of-the-mill UK bloke.

No wonder why brits like US TV shows. It's like a goddamn TED talk for them.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

No stamp on the sticker on the front of the brochure, just Reads, With Kind Regards BMW Branch Munich.

But it states plain as day what it is, with the color options and even coming in a 325e and 4 door too.

Can you provide links to where you're finding your info?

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Came across this on e30zone. Although I'm thinking they didn't scan the whole thing cause there should be a print date on it. Mine is 2/86. And while looking to see if anyone scanned the whole thing ran across mine multiple times stating it's a UK brochure.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

well done fella thats the very car. my car was produced 11/12/85 and registered feb 86.

from above.. George Graves.. are you sure you have GROWN UP?

Comment

Well done JasonC appreciate your input.

Comment

Originally posted by tcos View Post

from above.. George Graves.. are you sure you have GROWN UP?
                              You do realize a number of your posts are grammatically incorrect, incoherent in many instances, and have a VERY liberal use of caps lock...

Comment

so sorry your obviously a school teacher take it?

Comment

Working...
                                X