This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edition s

Electrical tape on the mirror????????? are you sure its you who has been having a crafty beer? what Electrical tape?

Comment

Originally posted by tcos View Post
      if i knew how to send you the official bmw brochure for the model you might see where i am coming from.
      can't you just GOOGLE how to accomplish this, like you've suggested others do? Or are you afraid to "learnt" something new?

I know that British say things in a wonky way, but honestly your English is terrible.

Maybe try to better articulate wtf you're trying to say, because, nobody here understands you.

Comment

320is rare
        320i not rare

/thread

Comment

ok i will try and do that, what point your missing, you have more chance of seeing a "rare" 320is, or a M3 or Alpina or a Jonny cecotto before you see a 320 S Edition. Of course 320,s are ten a penny as are 325,s 318,s but obviously you can not understand its the model its self i am talking about! take a breath stop following the so called know all,s and have a look into it your self. Its nice to learn some thing new.

Comment

Hey

whats google?
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Try google it.
              Do you not have google in the usa if you do its quite simple to see the ULTRA RARE MODEL just by clicking Google up comes my car...simples
              That escalated quickly.

What's up with the hostility?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

After reading all of these posts I'm officially rooting for Croatia tomorrow

:nice:
                1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Fuck the British, they tried to tax us and shit.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Lol me too, no hostility from sunny london, just a little bit surprised i have not got past the mods and their cynical views..if they dont know hey no one does!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post

Rarer than your car is anyone in the US caring about soccer.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Cool car, whatever it is. Was it labeled a 320s on the back?
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

LOL at his user title. Who did that?

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post

This one made my day. The wife would be pissed at me if I did that being she's English and all...Might even go throw some teat bags in the water for good measure...

Comment

I like this one.

Comment

are the bumpers also diamondschwarz?

....... I am a German/Canadian and actually find the car ( minus the rust) a truly nice example of a rare optioned assembly line "Euro trimmed" automobile.....lf it wasn't a right hand drive car, it would definately be a vehicle that I would probably purchase
                                "Big fan of rear sunshades"
                                ........I would also like to extend my best wishes, to successfully end the long drought, to the England football team as I too am routing for them to win the World Cup
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X