• Show
Clear All

:popcorn:
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

no case to answer your honour, not trying to be clever like some! its now clear to see.

"Dude" wtf? lol is that some sort of insult? don't forget to take your medication.

Comment

oh no foo man choo,s back

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Oh, dear god.Lmfao
          Originally posted by codyep3
          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
          2010 F650gs twin
          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            Came across this on e30zone. Although I'm thinking they didn't scan the whole thing cause there should be a print date on it. Mine is 2/86. And while looking to see if anyone scanned the whole thing ran across mine multiple times stating it's a UK brochure.

Lol......I knew it was a "nice find";D
            sigpic

Comment

I was emailed this Brochure from a chap in France, date on the front is 2/85.

Comment

Originally posted by tcos View Post
                Do not be afraid of the forums know all,s its a fact of life you learn every day, and now its another e30 model you know about.

When you look at all the e30 models from the bog standard 316 m10 right up to the m3,s etc they are all e30,s do not disrespect the minnows as under the skin they are all the same car.

This post has got to point now where so many have made a total cock of themselves all they can now do now is mock my spelling.lol

i was not born with a spoon up my arse as obviously so many above were,all i wanted to know was.....has anyone heard of/or own this particular model.
                I know you are too fucking stupid to figure this out for yourself, so I guess ill just spell it out for you.

we used to have a lot of young dumb arrogant fucks such as yourself on the forum. since the cars have risen so much in price over the last few years, douchebags such as yourself are becoming few and far between. it was always our favorite sport to troll the shit out of little dip shits like you to make you go away which is exactly what we are doing here. great opportunities like this don't come around very often anymore so we get our entertainment when we can at your expense.

its kind of like when you are sitting around a poker table playing cards with a bunch of strangers. you look around the table but you have a hard time trying to figure out who is the dumbass. this is the guy everyone is going to bleed dry, but for some reason you can't figure it out. my point is that you are the cocky dumbass teenager everyone is targeting.

ok. your car is some very MINOR special edition. who gives a fucking shit besides you? you act like its some rare evo 3 m3 or something. it is not. maybe it adds 500 britsh pound to the price if even that. everyone including your slutty gypsy mother have been trying to tell you this for days. just shut the fuck up already. no one cares asshole. all we really care about is trolling the shit out of you and pissing you off.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

lol, wow dummy out the pram moment. ok I'm sorry i called you foo man choo.

May i just say this, i have bought and sold more BMW E30,s than i would guess you have ever seen, teenager i wish, has it only just sank in YOUR dumb spic arse that i am the one who is taking the piss you retard ha ha ha ha ha ha.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Comment

May i just say this, i have bought and sold more BMW E30,s than i would guess you have ever seen, teenager i wish, has it only just sank in YOUR dumb spic arse that i am the one who is taking the piss you retard ha ha ha ha ha ha.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
                      Aaaand now we're done.
                      Byron
                      Leichtbau

Comment

A car made in 12/85 is a 1986 model. You think someone who been around cars would know this fact.

Edit, see the thread is closed. Oh well.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                        X