No announcement yet.

[Entropy] - 21 reasons why Celebrities love this workout program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a half cage in my car and I have been thinking about adding a diagonal door bar for the same reason... I want to add a foot saver bar to the area by the dead pedal as well.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Jan 2020

Progress.
      YESS.

I forgot one of the lighting pics I really liked
      Tc01 Jan 2019 by Zachary Ketring, on Flickr

Onto some wiring.

I grafted out the ABS harness from a spare E46 harness I've been hoarding.

Its an Early M60 with 2 sensors for the YAW sensor. Ill have to figure out how to convert over to the later 1 sensor setup

The MK60 ABS will go where the old fuse box is, So the E46 ABS harness should work with some fitment.

MK60 uses the blue wheel speed sensors. Since I have e36m3 front uprights and Z3m Rear trailing arms with things should work. I'm not sure about rear since I haven't checked out the sensors cross reference.

Using a standard Non M Mk60 for Mock up and debugging, Will do the E46M MK60 unit with CSL flash once things get going

I grafted out and disassembled the E46 fuse box. I am hoping this will be my new fuse box which will now be under the glove box.

I was able to trim it down and remove the bottom bus of fuses. Its actually pretty compact and light weight

Removed the Higher amp buss expansion, I can still use it if needed.

Things wire tied and mocked up. I think ill only need 4 relays.

Before getting to comfortable, I wanted to make sure my idea running some cage to the front towers wouldn't effect what I had already mounted up and wired up... I'm glad no one bought this roller or this part of the car yet for me to use for mock up. Some extra 1.75 tubing laying around, Ill be using 1.5
      url=https://flic.kr/p/2iaXpHu][/url]Tc01 Jan 2019 by Zachary Ketring, on Flickr

Things will be cozy, plenty of room though

If you can imagine, There will be a standard diagonal going deep into the foot well.

Rerouting traffic

I feel a lot more conformable about running some tube to the front strut tower. Seems like the most efficient way to keep it a hot rod street track car and add some rigidity to the front strut towers. The E46 fuse box looks totally doable, Just have to figure out how to mount it now. Off to the junk yard!
      Last edited by moatilliatta; 01-07-2020, 06:35 AM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Wow. I am loving the E46 fuse box.
        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Liking the fuse box mounting a lot - hoping to see this at Vintage 2020!
          IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

Progress? Yes?
            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
            Shadetree30

Comment

I got 3 months of updates. Hope once I get some sit down time Ill upload! Fuse box is 95% done!

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                I got 3 months of updates. Hope once I get some sit down time Ill upload! Fuse box is 95% done!
                Shadetree30

Comment

Comment

8 months of updates..

Will update when car is back on ground.

Not crazy progress. Just other stuff got progress..

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

8 months of updates..

Will update when car is back on ground.

Not crazy progress. Just other stuff got progress..
                      that's a rude tease
                      Shadetree30

Comment

OK, Lets see if I can remember how I do this... Photobucket has updated again and have to relearn its logic and shuffle around passwords to log in.

FEB 2020

Progress? NO.

Because Racecar
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	FCE483DC_88B0_400B_BF93_C675571076C0_IMG_9313.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	9952001
                        Our car at the local BMW Of Louisville Holiday Party
                        Racecar does make its American Endurance Racing debut..

Its really hard to do both Lachs and the Racecar, and sometimes, just one of them... But I think I posted about the car getting wrecked out of its first ever race mid 2019. ChampCar, we were warned... And it happened within the first hour... Anyway our goal was to do a race in Champcar, WRL, and AER to see where we wanted to be.. Poor liability for the car to try out Champcar...

Anyways, Here were are prepping for Road Atlanta in February 2020. Getting our bins of parts, gear, and food sorted. We acquired a few sponsors too!

And were off!

A bit cold, but not bad, chilly nights for camping but we manage.

These Miatas were quick! Wait, well... they had some fast drivers! Either way we had to work to keep up with them.

No mechanical issues and staying consistency payed off. P1 on both days and were tied for first for the AER Championship.. Yes I know its the first race, but a super cool feeling when there are big boy Porches and BMWs about out there

Was a crazy weekend as we went in and had no idea what to expect. Writting this 7 months later, it is still kind of crazy. We could always use more support check us out on FB and Instagram we want to Grow and Retain our currant sponsors!
                        Zakspeed.us, Louisville, Kentucky. 5,292 likes · 19 talking about this · 261 were here. An Enthusiast Bavarian Motor Worke Shop - Street, track, race, and Trackside support.

933 Followers, 1,708 Following, 189 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Zacherle Ketring (@Zakspeed_us)

WORK
                        No work, no play, Too much work no play...

Moving along slowly on the 726

Cramming 89 DB of mufflers for a S54 stroke.. Tedious, but does come to and end eventually..

Cheers! Hope to have March update... Next Wednesday.. !

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

What a tease.

Comment

HAHA, I cant tell if that is sarcastic... HAHA

But will post another monthly update next Wednesday, Since the Raeecar became ready. it kinds took my street car E30 life away.. Money and Time.

I carve out a time Wednesday mornings just to organize photos and make a big post.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

HAHA, I cant tell if that is sarcastic... HAHA

But will post another monthly update next Wednesday, Since the Raeecar became ready. it kinds took my street car E30 life away.. Money and Time.

I carve out a time Wednesday mornings just to organize photos and make a big post.
                              Aww man. I was pumped for another chapter. But at least I know when another one is coming. Kind of truthful kind of sarcastic but I understand that everyone has lives and I can patient. But I was more or less joking around. Keep up the good work.

Comment

March 2020

Progress? Not bad.

Wiring is always a big job. Once you can let your mind calm down to all the task involved, I think its pretty relaxing.

TBC.. My photobucket isnt Uploading my photos from my phone..... F
                                Last edited by moatilliatta; 09-30-2020, 03:54 AM.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                                X