No announcement yet.

And then there was Bella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all come down to the tune. Likely will need to add megasquirt and then you can have two different tunes, once for smog purposes and the other for power.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Anyone know anything positive or negative on the ECS tuning IS side skirts, website says it's all genuine BMW, can't seem to find any pics online of an e30 that's running these, don't know if they even look good?... I don't think i'm going to be able to source an OE MT2 or MT1 kit at any reasonable price or time frame like i initially wanted... I have an offter of $3,750.00 out to SVN 2002 on his OE MT2 but he's still not biting, $4k would be my next offer but that just seems a bit agregious to me so looking at other options like this IS side skirt ...

Comment

I have naught one kit of IS oem side skirt from ecs.

i have to say that the kit is 100% complete and have every little things you need to install them .

The fitment d?pend of how your rocker panel lip are .
        if the rocker panel lip is all straight , they will fit A1

if not , you will have somes issue to make a proper fit at certain point .

indont really know if they are really OEM BMW . But all the part number are stamped clearly on the parts .

i have to cut little plastic excess here and there but really not a big deal .

For the price , you cant have better option !

inteally love them

Comment

Comment

Question about the iS side skirts, I have an 1990 235iS and I do not have those side skirts. Were these an option on these cars?
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

These skirts were only optioned in 1991 as part of a sports package. BMW dropped the 325is designation that year...you could get every single option added that earlier 325is models had, and additionally they offered these OEM skirts that year.

Comment

I've always wondered why my 1990 325iS doesn't have the side skirts...
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Hi Gents the Mtech 2 conversion and repaint of Bella is close to wrapping up and have two questions i'm hoping someone knows answers to. Specifically for the front valence i'm missing the two brackets at the bottom that connect up into the bumper (example picture attached), anyone know how to acquire? Secondly the brake vents clearly are not going to fit into the slots in the valance so there must be a piece that connects the two, anyone have a picture of what that looks like and how to acquire (perhaps aftermarket)?

Comment

Working...
                  X