No announcement yet.

318is S50 BAR'D and Supercharged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely done man! Interesting HU media player , continental tr7412ub-or, looks good!
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

very nice car

-
      Project
      Parts for Sale
      Feedback
      YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by jinoguy View Post
        Thanks. There are multiple part numbers depending on the gauge/thickness of wires you're using. It's in group 61 or 62 if I remember correctly
        Thanks man!

I do things.

Comment

Excellent job so far! Mind sharing where you bought the items to replace the 6 button screen? I'd love to the same!
          '91 "318is" slick top M50 turbo
          '97 Dodge 3500 12v Cummins
          '12 Mini Cooper S
          '89 318i Chump Car Project

Comment

Very respectful build. Love the attention to details

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              Nicely done man! Interesting HU media player , continental tr7412ub-or, looks good!
              Originally posted by iwantspeed View Post
              very nice car

Originally posted by kings View Post
              Very respectful build. Love the attention to details

Thanks everyone! Got lots more to update soon!

Originally posted by BoostinEuros View Post
              Excellent job so far! Mind sharing where you bought the items to replace the 6 button screen? I'd love to the same!
              I got the screen from a friend who quit his e30 build and had his laying around.

Comment

Well an easy clutch job turned into a full build now lmao! Was in the process of removing the tranny and told myself to do the oil pan which turned into dropping the motor.

Now that is how to ‘drop’ a motor [emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That table is sick!
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    That table is sick!

thank you!

Motor disassembly has started. Starting to make a list of parts for the build.

Comment

Nice cars and build dude! You will definitely love the supercharger. I know I do!

Comment

Well its been a few months since the last post. After having everything disassembled I couldn't decide which direction to go with the e30. Lots of research and decided to just build one at a time starting with the motor.

First task: Clean all parts before starting the rebuild process.
                        Thankfully the vapor machine was assembled and ready for a test run. Although the process is 4 times longer than sand blasting, the finished product is quite satisfying! Gives a nice sheen finish with a slippery texture.

Next step: Rebuild power steering pump, oil pump, alternator and throttle assembly.

Comment

Love to see clean parts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Finally started to get the ball rolling. Finished the top end with new guides, seals, lapping,etc. Vanos is rebuilt which will be assembled later

Comment

All the nuts and bolts are in from zinc plating! Now time to start organizing (Should be fun!).

Comment

Since every part was blasted and vapor honed I decided to do the oil pan as well. Grinded all the tabs for the baffle and windage tray. Cleaned every nook and cranny before vapor honing.

Voila!Looking spotless!

Comment

Working...
                                X