Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    words to live by ;)
    I laughed.

Love you Sonny.
    I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
      Car suddenly started smoking white as soon as I got home at idle. Maybe it was the Carwash going in the muffler and seafoam residue as it coated my trunk and bumper with oil residue also last I ran a can in the vacuum line 2 weeks ago when and the car had sat since with only 30 miles after the seafoam. Hopefully so as I don’t want to find out I have coolant loss, going to wait for her to get cold and start, we’ll see if she smokes or hard to start as that would mean I might have cracked my block on impact.
      All the coolant is in the head and the top part of the block around the cylinder sleeves. Also, your motor mounts would insulate it from impact.

Check all the hose clamps, give them a turn. Also, squeeze the hoses, there's only a few of them. If it persists rent a pressure tool from AutoZone and do a leak test. Basically you pump pressure in the system with an air pump, then look for leaks.

My money is on a bad hose, or water pump.
      I do things.

Comment

the side that took the impact has a lot of toe.
        I threaded both tie rods to 10 open threads showing. Steering wheel has to be held turned to passenger side.

Driver side was the side that dropped

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
          All the coolant is in the head and the top part of the block around the cylinder sleeves. Also, your motor mounts would insulate it from impact.

Check all the hose clamps, give them a turn. Also, squeeze the hoses, there's only a few of them. If it persists rent a pressure tool from AutoZone and do a leak test. Basically you pump pressure in the system with an air pump, then look for leaks.

My money is on a bad hose, or water pump.

It’s stopped doing it boss. Do you think a bad hose or water pump could make steam come out the exhaust?

Comment

It’s stopped doing it boss. Do you think a bad hose or water pump could make steam come out the exhaust?
            It's out the exhaust? I wouldn't worry about that, that's just condensation.
            I do things.

Comment

Also, get and alignment.
              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                Also, get and alignment.

Redoing my inner tie rods already have new locking plates, probably not tight enough. Brought some wheel weights to add the ones chipped off.

Comment

Comment

Sonny's Weak M10 Build

Can anyone help me out? I want to get new tires/ alignment. But I absolutely don’t want any of the workers driving it? Is it okay to ask them not to. I know it’s a old m10, but I care for it and don’t want a teenager ripping my gears .
                    Last edited by Sonny; 05-06-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

up the ramps, down the ramps. where else are they going to go beyond 5mph?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                        up the ramps, down the ramps. where else are they going to go beyond 5mph?

They drive it around the block to test everything.

Comment

They drive it around the block to test everything.

Never heard of that tbh, an alignment doesn’t take long you can literally sit in the waiting room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
                            Never heard of that tbh, an alignment doesn’t take long you can literally sit in the waiting room.

Maybe it’s just the place I go to, any chain retailers that don’t do this that you recommend? Les Schwab maybe but I feel there to cheap.

Comment

Maybe it’s just the place I go to, any chain retailers that don’t do this that you recommend? Les Schwab maybe but I feel there to cheap.

Les Schwab does it I think it’s around $100 or less. They also give you a print out of the specs for the alignment when it’s finished.

Comment

Can anyone help me out? I want to get new tires/ alignment. But I absolutely don’t want any of the workers driving it? Is it okay to ask them not to. I know it’s a old m10, but I care for it and don’t want a teenager ripping my gears .
                                99.99% Of teenagers can't drive a manual anyway.
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X