X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digitalwave
    You are a BAD ASS!
    I guess it just comes natural (j/k)

But, serious, Thank you. I just want to put more than the 8 miles or so I have put on my e30 since I bought it over a year ago now.

Reading r3v is like putting a junkie in front of a needle, cotton ball, lighter and a sack, but a fork. Give the junkie the spoon, give me a damn running s52'ed e30.

I dream about this in the few hours I sleep nightly between working on it and the full time (12hr) work day.

Comment

sprayed down engine bay with cleaning products...

Comment

What are you doing with the BMP front bumper? I've been looking for one for a while now.
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
          What are you doing with the BMP front bumper? I've been looking for one for a while now.

Wraped and in the rafters, saving for the next e30 project.

Comment

Damnit
            Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

looks like a great build, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                looks like a great build, good luck!

thank you much, ill be putting up some engine outing shots soon.

Comment

i want that front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Schnell 318 View Post
                    i want that front bumper

When I first got the car, I didn't know what it was and wanted to throw it away, thinking it was some VIS type stuff, then upon further inspection I noted how well constructed it was. I want safety over looks so factory stuff going on the front, I may keep the back on, or do the swap, I just don't feel safe in a DD w/ fiberglass protecting from major impacts. I do like them though, don't anyone think they will be leaving my garage.

Comment

Its the 1st wheres your motor?!!!!
                      -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                        Its the 1st wheres your motor?!!!!
                        The car should be at the wreckers as of today, then it gets pulled, then packing, shipping. With these guys I expect it some time around the 20th.

Comment

Just a few shots of the shop car I'm working on putting together. I know it's not o.e.m.+ design style, But it is a "Budget Based Parts/Customer Shuttle" vehicle. Not trying to win any shows. The H&R springs comming tommorow. Not bad for an old lein sale car I had in the back of the shop getting dusty.

Sorry, Only cellphone shots though.

LOoks like with the springs, it's gonna rub. Leave it to the owner of my shop to buy some e-bay wheels instead of getting the AMG Style 129 I told him to run.
                          Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 10-03-2007, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Pulled the m10, just got around to uploading the shots though...

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                            Is it just me, or is it strange that a dude who runs some fancy auto repair shops is doing this work in a dimly lit junk filled garage?

Tried to do some lighting upgrades, and clean up a bit for you.

Aramark FTMFW!!!!

I wish I could have done the swap at work, 20 lifts there, 4 jackstands here.

Took me about 2 evenings, 1.5-2 hr each night, no hurry, i guess a full work day first will slow ya down.

Comment

nice job man. im looking forward to finally seeing this thing done.

Comment

Primetime....
                                Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 10-09-2007, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X