Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monty, did you leave the texture shit on the sides? I just finished taking mine off, but your method was better. I wire wheeled the top of it down and then put a finish stripper on it and scraped it off. I have a heat gun in my tool chest, I should have thought of that.

Comment

She was ignored today. Well, I guess she posed next her new sister.
      She's getting neglected while I finish "shaking down" the new DD.
      Slicktop City!

Comment

I ignored my car today too. I feel terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
          monty, did you leave the texture shit on the sides? I just finished taking mine off, but your method was better. I wire wheeled the top of it down and then put a finish stripper on it and scraped it off. I have a heat gun in my tool chest, I should have thought of that.
          It wasn't as thick on the sides so I just sanded it smoother and painted it.
          sigpic

Comment

5 hours of buffing the paint with rubbing compound and polish. Nice!!!

Comment

Today after work I replaced a missing drivers door catch, not to bad a job at all! Sure will be nice not having the door swing shut on its own now!

Comment

I washed my car today :)
                sigpic

Comment

Man that looks hot! I'd love to get a chance to repaint my entire car! :)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by optimusp517 View Post
                    I washed my car today :)
                    x2
                    sigpic

Comment

I wire brushed all the cosmoline of the valve cover, and I am getting ready to paint it. I also finished wiring subs, and currently debating what to do tomorrow

Comment

changed the idler pulley on my m52, only to find out my "supercharger whine" noise is the tensioner.

Comment

I smoked in my car today, on the way to the Metro station. Drifted around one of the corners on my commute, and shut down this 3rd gen Integra who kept revving at me.
                          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Drove it to work and back.
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Put hood splitters on it. Plus the UPS man just dropped off some goodie's for my Firebird from Summit.
                              Last edited by JasonC; 09-11-2007, 01:29 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Marvelled at it and enjoyed the sweet sounds (although completely stock, xcept K&N filter) of zee 6 cylinder M20 .

After 6 months of storage= ME A HAPPY MAN!!!!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                                X