Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after 20 years of torture driving past their headquarters almost everyday, i finally own some snap-on tools for the e30!

Comment

Replace 23 year old parts...

Simplicity is your best option!

Comment

So far today, I just went out and sat in the driver's seat for a few minutes, rowing through the gears and pretending to drive it. I had a good time

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

I removed all the old AC parts and painted my new engine cooling fan brackets with POR15.
          E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Took my U.S projectors apart...awaiting for New lense and then i am gonna smoke em!
            Originally posted by e30e
            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

drove it to and from work enjoying every second of it...soo glad to be back in a stick shift

Comment

sanded and sprayed some primer. ;)

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I put the BMW emblem back on the trunk.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
                  UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

Replaced the tach backlight bulb
                    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                    2875-C Towerview Road
                    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Finished my e36 m3 driveshaft/new guibo (96mm)/new csb last night.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Dual trunk lights, and fixed my interior lights so they work. It was a very light day... ZING!
                        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Pulled some deep hail dents out of my vert's windshield frame, And prepped and primed it.

Comment

drilled holes and finally put the IS lip on the trunk. shoulda painted it first. the glossy black looks really bad with everything else being flat black.

Comment

My e30 decided to be a bitch today and woun't let me open the glovebox...I had to bitch slap her.
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Decided to install the tie rods I had sitting on the shelf for almost a year. At 142K miles, I figured the originals were about done. I rented a puller that made quick work of removing the joints. I need to get a slim 26mm box wrench so I can properly torque the new rods down before bending the locking tabs as all my wrenches are too thick. I found that the bolts on my swaybar links are loose. They are a little too small for the hole. I figured something was up.

Next: M3 offset control arm bushings for my convertible.
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                                X