This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
    Cutted is not the past tense of cut. But you are forgiven for that awesome crimson beauty you posted up a few months ago.
    Edited. Thanks for the hint. English is not my first language, sorry.
    E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

A few small victories from the pick 'n pull today:
      1. Four mudflaps from an e21 ;D
      2. Passenger side door sill
      3. Passenger side front turn signal
      4. New glove box and latch
      5. A sunroof crank that actually locks flat
      6. Headliner lights that aren't cracked in 12 pieces.
      7. And an e21 shift knob that's way better than the AutoZone one the P.O. had in there.

The weird thing is, most of this stuff came from an e21 that had an e30 interior, did they have a transition year or something? It was a 316i

Last edited by jonmon6691; 06-22-2010, 04:50 PM.
      <-- F*** that guy

Comment

took my dash apart to realize that 13 button OBC's dont seperate from thier carriers like 2 and 6 button ones so i couldnt install my analog clock. :down:
        www.tylercoey.com - www.donewhenimdead.com

E36/8 ///M coupe - E36 ///M3 sedan - E30 ///M powered

Comment

Comment

some rally style fun, In need of a front end makeover now:(

7speedshop.com

Comment

clayed/polished/waxed all the tired panels on the is. took a couple days to get everything done after work. while i still have paint issues on hood and fenders, any original paint is back its bright bright red.

took out the drivers seat and started poking around for parts that need to get replaced. while it was out, scrubbed the whole drivers side carpet, pretty dirty.

attempted to replace my cracked driver side fog with an uncracked housing. but my spare i had has internal wiring issues or something, can't get it to work.
              | '89 M3 | '93 M5 | '03 X5 4.6is | '03 325i | '87 190e 2.3-16 |

Comment

Replaced engine harness with another, replace broken glovebox latch (3rd latch? wtf), mounted dme in the stock location.
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Wrapped up my supercharger install.

And now I am in love with my E30 all over again.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Washed/waxed the car yesterday and went downtown stupidly early
                    so my friend could shoot my car...I now have nice pics of my ride...

Charley

Comment

i washed mine, there was a petrified layer of pine tree pollen all over it and in the jambs it was gross, i also went to start it and the battery seems to have fried its self, i dont know if i left the key on or door open and completely drained it or the heat fried it, no big loss i scrounged it out of a wreck. i guess im going to have to break down and buy one. i need to move it so i can take photo's of the car so i can register it as a classic. i also wanted to finish bolting down the seats and center console but it was just too damn hot today to be working inside the car.

Comment

Had my buddy put in RK drop hats and I'm so happy with the outcome, my ride feels much tighter to.... :D
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Painted my rocker panels black since they were wearing pretty bad and resprayed my IS trunk wing but it didn't come out right so I have to do it again. :(

Comment

avoided the battery buy.... i just put it on our charger at work that will charge a dead battery.... now its fine, did a vat check on it and it checked out fine i must have left the key on or the door open, i was in a bit of a tizzy friday after noon, and my vector battery charger will not charge a dead battery..... ironic isn't it, that a battery charger wont charge a dead battery....... ?????? but i knew that.

Comment

emptied all the garbage and shit out of it from the picnic trip, picnic was a fucking blast btw
                              -Andy

Comment

photoshopped my upcoming paint job...

Comment

Working...
                                X