Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh. It was a lot easier to deal with these lines when the subframe was out.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Wednesday:

Laser Pro Park install
      E36 rear view mirror
      Trunk kit replacement (need to get that new antennae seal in!)
      Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
      That Guy.
      03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

"I'll go by the weigh station again and take a picture of my car on the scale at a hair over 2200lbs. Hell, I'll even take a picture of myself standing on the scale so that you know it accurate. I'm busy tonight and tomarrow but I should be able to do that sunday."

Wow. How did you get it that light then? I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by etajohn View Post
          "I'll go by the weigh station again and take a picture of my car on the scale at a hair over 2200lbs. Hell, I'll even take a picture of myself standing on the scale so that you know it accurate. I'm busy tonight and tomarrow but I should be able to do that sunday."

Helium tank in the trunk... ;)
          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
          That Guy.
          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by etajohn View Post

My car was produced 12/83 and the earliest cars were the lightest. My original title from when I bought the car said 257xlbs, and my newest title is 2700 dead. But I started by removing all of the AC stuff, and then most of the sound deadening. My car does not have ABS and I know that ABS pump is heavy. I still have a full leather interior, but the trunk is stripped. Charcoal canister weighed a pound or two, stock antena was a couple of pounds compared to the E36 one, optima battery is 8 lbs lighter than O Reilly special one that was in it. Drilled rotors are lighter than stock, wheels are 13lbs a piece tires barely 20lbs. I drive daily with the trunk tar but remove it for races. Everything adds up.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

yesterday i drifted the living hell out of my e30 on the way to work (first rain in 6 months = FUN)...today looked for a clean set of rims at the wrecker and got a brand spankin new weighted ///M shiftknob to replace my old broken one that comes off when shifting into 2 and 4.
              beware of attack squirrels

Comment

Today I continued the roller painting. It is looking amazing! I switched to interlux brightside (which has been far superior to rustoleum and topsecret ts-100).

I also got some euro bumper trim brand new! Want to mount it, but I need to figure out how to get the trim out.

updates and pics coming soon.

Comment

Today I will be driving up to the Chicago E30 meet
                  Originally posted by NavyE30
                  I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Tightened the front driver side bilstein collar nut to the strut body...now my alignment is out of wack so I'll need to get that done next week. Car started making pretty loud clunking noise yesterday, that nut backed out about 1/4" .:down:

Also adjusted my headlights a little bit.
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I looked at it.
                      Yup, still there.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post

and I peeked under the cover of my M3 and rubbed my pee pee on it.

I thought I was the only one who did that at night... BTW I haven't heard it refered to as that since my then 4 y/o second cousin walked in on his Dad...

Comment

I took some pictures of it. Then later i wet sanded the fender that i painted and buffed it out. Then finished the pinstripping and put the trim on the fender.
                          Last edited by JasonC; 09-22-2007, 05:29 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

i autocrossed

1991 330is

Comment

Nice body roll^^^^

I swapped to 5-lug using E30M3 shit.
                              Tomorrow I put the diff and axles back in.
                              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Swapped my 4.10 open diff for a 4.10 limited slip diff...

The car sling-shots out of corners with the power on now.
                                sigpic
                                1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
                                1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X