Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordered a hardline yesterday will be in Tuesday, 14 bucks oem love good hook ups.

Comment

Replaced rear shocks and mounts (Blistein off an "is" and e46 mounts), upgraded the rear way bar from 12 mm to 13.5 mm off same "is" with new bushings and links.
      Let's go exploring!

Comment

New brakes all the way around. Rotors, pads, sensors. Even the PITA e-brake pads.

Beaux

Comment

I told it I appreciate it's positive role in my life, as opposed to the E36 that pisses me off any opportunity it gets.

Damned broken rear control arms.. I had to work on the E36 for 5 hours and every time I stood up or got out from under the car my E30 was right there, not giving me any problems.

As a side note the brake lines on the E30 rusted through at the T connector for the rear hard lines, so no clutch or brakes. Also my radiator is weeping. I just cant be mad at that car.

Comment

I took the e30 out for a drive to find it's missing front bumper shroud.

We found it right where i thought it was, out at a construction area where i went rain slideways driving last night.

Put more coolant in it because the light went on, no leaks i think maybe a hair line head gasket crack or something.

Then e30 started pulling my chain and the connection the ground wire from the battery somehow become a bad connection... So i sanded down the body a little and re-screwed in the wire.

Now the e30 is very very happy. Maybe it will leave me alone for the next week.

I swear to god if i don't do some kind of mod or upgrade to that thing once a week it starts to get mad and break.

Wonder what it's going to do when i take it's engine out and put in a much better one...

Be happy forever? I hope so...

Comment

Replaced motor mounts and front brake pads/lines. Replaced with stainless steel, of course.

'88 325is
              VP UT of Austin Autoholics
              BMWCCA 380364

Comment

I thought about it, and then did nothing.
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Made a harness for ehated seats and installed my e36m3 sport seats.

Comment

took pics of her at the body shop
                    --Hayden--
                    '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                    '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                    '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                    www.G2IC.com

Comment

Started some major engine bay cleaning on the '86 eta i just picked up, its super dirty sat under some trees for a year or two. Oil change, air filter and plugs, cleaned up the afm and airbox. Ordered some rsms for next weekend install. I have to say i'm very pleased with the car so far and plan to spend much more time around here getting flamed for owning an eta.

Comment

On friday I left my seats at the upholsterer, I'm having them rebuilt (they were in shitty condition), they are going to be all black with textured black cloth, It's hard to describe, and didn't find a good pic of the cloth on the web, so when it's ready I'll post pics, hope it's ready by friday. ;)

Comment

Swapped coils... pita
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Control arms, inner and outer tied rod ends. Shitty. Wheel alignment tomorrow.

Comment

Currently awaiting a flex disc, some gaskets, and other maintenance parts.
                              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Bought a new power antenna and gas cap (stupid school thieves :( ) and drove to school. Still trying to decide which shifter to use as an SSK

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X