Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked at it all glowing sexy under the new garage lighting, and also remembered that I'll have to change the oil for winter storage soon. Dammit.

Jay

Comment

Ordered a Vorshlag wheel stud kit, and drove 100+ miles to and from work with a leaky exhaust, squelling belt and no radio.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Finally got my 86 running! It's the first it has started in 4 years. Hoorah!!

Comment

Removed the stupid oem fader switch in the dash, soldered and shrink wrapped all of the wires.
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I got my Ronal LS' installed last Friday

Today, I reset the inspection service/oil change light & cleaned the K&N drop-in filter.

Comment

kinda test fitted my 4 dollar taurus side skirts and decided that itll look like ass on my white car

went to latigo the other day, i thought about going to piuma today but i decided gas is expensive. i've filled up 3 times in the last week due to excessive throttle control for sideways movement around the empty streets.

other than that ive been cleaning some of the drains cause when it rained here (like the first time in a thousand years) the driverside hollow filled up with water because of my faulty e28 wing installation and me doing a whole day of wet drifting while it poured. I love when it rains here....i get just the right amount of drifting so when im sick and tired of it being wet it dries up and i go do more dry drifting.

washed the car. was gonna clay bar/wax but i got lazy.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
              PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Washed the thing. Now all the rock chips and paint bubbles shine like new.

Beaux

Comment

Ordered a SPAL pusher fan, fog blanks, two new BMW roundels, a CSB, and a headgasket set (for the spare M20).

Also rewired my entire front end, fixing my headlight and my shitty wiring for the euro ellips. As soon as Mike Edler's ellip comes in, that'll be going on as well.

Need MHWs smoked.... and cage.... ugh.
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Installed SMILEYS, :)
                    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

I didn't do anything to the e30's but i did work on my dream car, a 1970 Dodge Dart 340 4speed :D (not the one in my sig).. But tomorrow i'm going to part the e30 the rest of the way out and take it to the crusher.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

sanded, filled, primered, and paineted with trim paint my plastic bumper conversion. tomorrow i'll start the inserts.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I made Neily Neil replace my CV boots and I resealed the front diff. I did an alignment on his iX to make up for it. Yay.
                          sigpic

Comment

Glanced at it briefly while I loaded my Borbets up to haul them off to FedEx. Noted how dirty it was, and vowed to wash it this weekend. Maybe even get the tires mounted on my new ramz and take a few pics.

Comment

watched it get a little dustier today and decided i'm going to finish fixing my car and sell it, but probably keep all nice parts I bought for a later E30.

Comment

Put on the rear mudguards. Cursed that the place I ordered the clear POR15 off didnt get it here sooner so I could get the fronts on as well. Prayed to god those clips hold at 100+ :puppy:
                                sigpic
                                Mein E30 ist so langsam es schmerzt.

Comment

Working...
                                X