Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Began the motor pull process, time for turbo nos!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

I ate breakfast and looked at it, then watched f1 qualifying. I'll be driving my brother to work in it shortly.

This is an old thread, one dude described that he 'drove the shit out of it on the way to see Superbad', LQTM.

SamHurly on flickr

Comment

A little of this -

Then this!

BOooooooooooom-

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Got my Dinan chip in the mail this morning for the ETA. Installed it, car wouldn't even start, started freaking out looked online and saw there was a specific way to install it. So round two put back in the car fired right up and ran good. Way more power than it had, very happy with it.
          sigpic
          85 swartz/metallic 325E
          84 alpine 325E
          85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
          84 Bronzit 318i/sold
          purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

took the bolt in cage and seat out. no more jungle gym practice when working on the inside
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Washed it, put the rotor cover cap on and tried to fix both interior lights but ended up breaking them both.
              88 M3 Diamantschwarz
              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
              56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Changed the tranny mounts. The passenger side was missing the top half and the driver side was sheared in half with the top part still resting on it. Even with the new mounts, the suspension is still clattering in the rear.
                sigpic
                -----
                Zinno 87 325iS

Comment

Cleaned the windows.

Yeap.

That's all.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Decided to inverstigate the raw-fuel smell i'm getting at fillup. The driver's side of the tank is leaking on the subframe. So I started pulling the tank from my donor Touring.....I hate e30's.
                    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Cleaned the brake dust off the wheels, then locked it because I forgot to last night.

1984 eta
                      1964 1600 Roadster

Comment

well, bought another one haha
                        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                        Got Drop?? ;-)
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        But of course
                        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                          well, bought another one haha
                          There you go :up:

1984 eta
                          1964 1600 Roadster

Comment

First time posting here I think. I got this 318is a few weeks ago, going to take care of some things over the winter and put it on the road in the spring.

Pulled intake manifold, ordered new injectors, more to come later.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Took the tie rod ends off, inspected the control arms and ball joints, marvled at its rust free chassis ( new mexico car)... this is a big deal to me because i'm in wisconsin.. the land of snow and salt. wondered how in the **** I am going to afford to do all i want to it lol..

Comment

Yesterday, Andrew and I replaced my E36 window switches (one died, so we replaced them both with lighted ones), replaced my sunroof switch with an E36 switch, and finally after like 5 years, spliced in my late-model foglight pigtails, so I finally have functioning foglights.

Comment

Working...
                                X