Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow manged to pull the old 4,27 open diff out of the car. Only took me three days too.

'93 Daytonaviolett Touring Design Edition

Comment

I scored everything on my random junkyard shit list PLUS a clean set of trunk carpets for under $25, off a single car, didn't have to search, didn't even get dirty, out in under an hour, and that E30 had enough change on the floor to cover the $2 entry.

Then went to a local shop I have access to, cleaned and installed my new heat shield, chassis brace and trunk carpets, cleaned a bunch of other shit, checked oil, etc..

Fuck I love clean SoCal junkyard parts... after a few minutes in the parts washer:
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
        For real? How many miles you driving? More pics

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
        I don't have any more shots of my car, but I drove 600ish miles... I'm a bit OCD with my paint lol
        Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

wire and plugs huh ?

ok so my speedo does not work thats how i bought my car .( project daliy )
          so i took the cluster out , and look what i found ,,,,,WTF ....[IMG][/IMG]

this i am guessing is the speedo wires , that is supposed to have a green plug on it .

[IMG][/IMG]

this is the cluster that is in it , i have a stock one to take parts from if needed but it seems fine , im wondering if the AC Schnitzer cluster uses a different plug ?

Comment

Ripped out all the interior so they can get recovered in a couple weeks. Wish I didn't have to, kinda want to go drive it right now :(

Comment

Taking my sport seats apart and changing the gas charged recliner struts so the seats come back up like they're supposed to. Anyone have good suggestions as to how to compress the new ones enough to mount them onto their studs?

Comment

I finished the install on my e36 window switches.
                Current
                99 328i (Sold)
                91 318is M50B25TU
                89 325ix (Parted out)
                87 325is (Parted out)
                95 525i (Parted Motor for 91 318is)

Comment

i did a thing

Comment

finally blew up the slush-box....time to finish my 5-speed swap.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

hahaha nice !

Comment

Just picked up some stuff from the machine shop :D
                        Now waiting on some more parts, and then fun times will be had.
                        sigpic

Comment

getting my timing belt, water pump, radiator, and oil changed!! time for road trips!!!

Comment

Dropped off all of my interior parts to be reupholstered. Can't wait to see the finished result and to have everything be the same color.

Comment

Dyed my carpet.
                              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Put in a new battery tray and hold down screw. No more floppy battery makin' noise in the trunk!:up:
                                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X