This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
    actually yea, Well sorta. Ive got an extra im gonna shorten and see how it turns out. Then decide if i like it. Other than that i just hold it for the 2 seconds the screen pops out. I dont like to leave it out because its more suseptable to theft ESP with a cabrio soft top.
    I had a screen in my E30 before moving it over to the E36, and I'm warning you right now the steel that the stalk is made out of is EXTREMELY STRONG. I had a machine shop do mine, it was still a bitch.

Jay

Comment

m30 027 afm and bosch #19 injectors. I drove around all day and used up half a tank. obc says 34 highway and average of 29.1
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Put in a BBS wing that i grabbed from a friend :D

Comment

Used it to store some parts of the interior from my M5 :)

Thordur

1999 E39 M5 Twin Supercharged
          1989 E30 M3 with S85

Comment

^^^I think I have seen your twin supercharged M5 on E30zone.net before, badass car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Installed my DTM mirror.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Speaking of which, where is the passenger's side view mirror in your sig pic?
                I took it off and put a Factory delete plate in it's place.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Finally found someone with an Eprom burner to write my chip for me. All up $35NZD for a Jim Conforti chip ( $15 for chip, and $20 to get it burnt ) Man you can feel the difference as well, but now i gotta run it on expensive 98octaine ;/

Comment

Alot of people don't like it, cause the car don't have a even apperance to it. But i had others tell me that they really like it like that.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I had to buy two. I got them from here http://electrodyne.cc/Merchant2/merc...ct_Code=850300 The mirror is a universal piece that screws/bolts to a plastic base that is made for a e30. The base also uses the factory rubber gasket from the stock mirror.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

gave her a nice wash and wax and drove the living piss out of her leaving the chiropracter

Comment

I washed my 325. It had been a while. I love washing it and seeing the result. Tomorrow I think Ill give it a treat and clean the inside a bit and go at it with some tire shine.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

replace a stud on the intake manifold and replaced some rusting hose clamps. I probably hump'd the car for a good hour.

Comment

I washed it,vacummed the inside, made a christmas list for it, cleaned out trunk, and pondered about it. Why can't i find one that dosn't leak?

Comment

Look what I found when I pulled off my DB to put on the plastic :(

Comment

Working...
                                X