Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my '91 project: Stuck the tranny on the engine...no clutch or flywheel, but bolted them together and dropped them in. Dropped M3 springs and billy HDs on a couple of days ago, pressure washed the carpet, put the Racing Dynamics wheels on, cleaned and fixed a few things...basically, go it ready to move to Seattle.

Imagine how fun that is gonna be, getting a car ready to fly in Seattle with Oregon plates!

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Had way too much fun with my flux capacitor in my E30

Comment

not an e30 , but my e32 exhaust fall apart lol
        Originally posted by e30e
        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Adjusted hardtop. No more squeaks!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

apparently blew one of my H4 bulbs
            cars beep boop

Comment

Bought go fast parts.

Comment

my right tailight signal stopped working on my way out the parking lot from school
                so i pulled over, checked my bulb(was not burned)
                so i scratched my head, put it back together and left home

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

soft top window tore in the left and right upper corners the other day..... um. got a box of 10' speakers, that will fit in the trunk if i remove the motors. which im gonna do.... uhhhh. lets see. didnt do the timing belt. bought a car cover/sun shade thingie.

so interesting....
                  1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                  1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                  1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                  1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                  1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Replaced my power antenna. Apparently my "fix" from before didn't work.

Comment

Recieved my new S50B30 Euro engine... and that's about it.
                      '86 BMW E30 M3 (S50B30 Euro)
                      '92 Ford Sierra Cosworth
                      '82 VW Golf mk1 (16V GTI Turbo project)

Comment

new exhaust nov 08

ex germany OEM
                        Attached Files
                        e30 aficionado

Comment

Painted my faded mirrors with sem trim paint, and my door handles.

Washed it, waxed it two times, cleand the wheels, cleaned the interior, cleaned the engine bay half ass, started painting my valve cover and ran out of day light.

Tomorrow will be adjusting my valves, and putting a new valve cover gasket on.

I was suprised to see the head was in amazing shape. Looks like the PO's changed the oil VERY often. Nice uniform color across the top.

Also tagged the exhaust with some black high heat engine paint, looks twenty times better.

Half way done, caught some little nicks with the sanding block.

Last edited by PhillyG; 11-13-2008, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Finally ordered my fucking clutch!!!!!
                            Matt

sigpic

Comment

Euro grills, smoked turn signals, euro plate filler, w00t!

These are the first exterior mods i've ever done to this car, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by iwillhunt View Post
                                Euro grills, smoked turn signals, euro plate filler, w00t!

These are the first exterior mods i've ever done to this car, lol.
                                awesome mods!

and the arcade fire are sooooo gooood!! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X