Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painted my honda accord brake booster and polished my honda civic master cylinder and associated mounting brackets. Not a super siqqq job, but it will not stick out like a sore thumb in my uber clean engine bay...

BEFORE:

AFTER

Last edited by newman; 06-08-2009, 08:30 PM.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
    UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

drove the piss out of it, and cleaned and checked out what gears i need for my odo

Comment

I ripped out half the carpet and the passenger seat. doing the other half tomorrow then fixing rust and putting a better, cleaner, grey carpet in.

the last blue piece to go!

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
          Sweet. That's where I was parked. My car isn't worthy of being seen up close. haha. I guess my white wheels kinda stick out.

I was enjoying watching a bunch of way nicer cars than mine roll by. It was fun to watch. Surprised I didn't see your car. An inspiration for me to go plastic bumpers...

Nos bottle is the only thing on my car worth looking at. For now. :evil: I'm making that quote in your sig come true. ;)
          Whatever dude, I think your car looks rad. It was cool to see it in person, I like the direction you've gone with it.

Comment

shopped for spacers. Couldnt find a great solution.. i need a job.

Comment

Originally posted by newman View Post
              Painted my honda accord brake booster and polished my honda civic master cylinder and associated mounting brackets. Not a super siqqq job, but it will not stick out like a sore thumb in my uber clean engine bay...

BEFORE:

AFTER

i'm still tryna figure out the point of doing this

Comment

Originally posted by e30slut View Post
                i'm still tryna figure out the point of doing this
                The point of polishing it? Or the point of installing the honda setup?

I'm running a nissan motor in my car and needed the clearance.

1987 325is: 495whp/400ft-lb
                UPDATED 03/12/10!: RB26DETT Swapped E30

Comment

oh wow... oh my....

your ballz,

I should lickz themz

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                    Whatever dude, I think your car looks rad. It was cool to see it in person, I like the direction you've gone with it.
                    Thanks man. I'm working on it. Sometimes I just get that plastic bumper craving though. Especially at the picnic were 95% of cars are plastic bumpered.

i think I'll be much happier with the car in a couple weeks... I've got a wrecked 328is in my (parents) garage right now. ;)
                    Originally posted by z31maniac
                    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

This past week I installed smoked Hella smiley's, euro grills, MHW smoked tails, euro plate filler and a new dash. whew. Never did a dash before and decided to tackle it today. It's a pain to do by yourself but not THAT bad overall. Definately worth it, considering the dash is one of the first things people notice once inside the car. I figured everything out pretty quick since I've tinkered around with many E30's in my day but never swapped a dash. Forgot a few things but took my time and got it done right. I finish up the center and drivers side tomorrow morning. Good time to add gauges, alarm, etc. Turns out I have an old HOFCO alarm in there. VERY old school. I might swap it out for something newer since I don't have the remotes.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Redlined it this morning. Well, close. I didn't get the ne-ne-ne up against the limiter, but it went past the 5 somehow... *shrug* (Dinan chip)
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          shopped for spacers. Couldnt find a great solution.. i need a job.
                          Here you go. I need to order some more from him, too.

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                          http://www.wheeladapter.com/RequestForm.asp

Fred Goeske

No kidding, he will email or call you ASAP, so have your information ready. It took about a week and a half to get the spacers, only because I sent him a centering ring for reference.
                          Otherwise, I would have probably had them within a week.

Slicktop City!

Comment

Luke installed keyless entry. Next week CD43.
                            Continuous For Sale Thread
                            323i s50

Comment

Nothing, thinking about it. Friday I got it towed....devising a plan to get it back from auto-jail early. In my dads name, so he should be able to take it back. I just wont be driving it for a while (month), gonna park it on my driveway with a car cover over it.

Comment

Took out my seats to change the seat shocks and figured out that they have height adjustment! Sweet! Unfortunately, the shocks for height adjustment are also blown.

Also, finally redid my C33 wiring and installed a 4 channel amp, but apparently fucked something up because now I get a loud whine instead of music. The head unit is fine, and the amp is fine, so I suspect wacky grounds.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X