Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't posted anything big in ages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more progress for you guys.

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

awesome man! looks great!
      Last edited by 2002maniac; 09-16-2008, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Your doin some serious work! Keep it up
        -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
          awesomen man! looks great!
          Originally posted by So Live View Post
          Your doin some serious work! Keep it up
          ugh i just want it to be done already!!! thanks for the motivation though :)

Comment

Haha, your almost there! What do you have left? Some brakes, little wiring, little exhaust(?) and the intake?

Do work son
            -Chris

Comment

i dont know if you got your answer, but my stock 02 that i ran with my m20 was plugnplay with the e36 harness.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Haha, your almost there! What do you have left? Some brakes, little wiring, little exhaust(?) and the intake?

Do work son
                Well all I have left is wiring and exhaust. I'm still waiting for my damn brake booster from Treehouse...

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                i dont know if you got your answer, but my stock 02 that i ran with my m20 was plugnplay with the e36 harness.
                Ohh for a second I thought you meant the 2002! I actually ended up purchasing an E36 o2 sensor because it was cheaper than a new 318is sensor.

Comment

Right on dude. Git'er done
                  -Chris

Comment

She will be ready to start next weekend, I found out that it has bloody EWS.

I didn't want to have anything to do with wiring up the engine harness so I called up a friend of mine to do it.

If you're interested in getting an engine harness wired up let me know and I'll give you this guys deets. Some of you may know him...Rohan from E30 Tunerz.

I'm talking to much here on to the pics!

Some of us were working TOO hard :)

This is why I called up Rohan...makes the E36 harness look completely factory!

As I left it Saturday night

Sunday pics:

I focused on getting the dashboard ready so that when I start the car up I have the bare essentials.

Dashboards are a bitch to install by yourself...

Started up on some Second Skin sound deadener!

Thats all folks...gotta order more parts before the weekend comes around.
                    Last edited by dude8383; 08-13-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Looking good. Smart move to call someone up about the wiring harness adapter. I got mine off of a list on here, but isn't quite complete so still gonna have to figure out how to read it to get mine to work perfectly.

Comment

Good job man!!! Did you make sure your knock sensors are connected in the right order? Just checking :)
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

You should have put the bottom back on the steering column before installing the dash. It makes it much easier to do.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

wow dude wiring looks awesome! get it done!
                            -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
                              Looking good. Smart move to call someone up about the wiring harness adapter. I got mine off of a list on here, but isn't quite complete so still gonna have to figure out how to read it to get mine to work perfectly.
                              Yeh man I didn't really feel like gambling on this one.

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                              Good job man!!! Did you make sure your knock sensors are connected in the right order? Just checking :)
                              haha From what I have learned it doesn't really matter but then again... the harness only allows them to be hooked up ONE way.

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                              You should have put the bottom back on the steering column before installing the dash. It makes it much easier to do.
                              not quite sure what you mean because the bottom portion can be easily reinstalled either way. the top portion is a royal bitch.

wow dude wiring looks awesome! get it done!
                              thank you! I ordered my EWS delete from TRM :)

Comment

Short update.

I got my brake booster and EWS delete chip.

I shall start it this weekend, as long as everything goes according to plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X