Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t

Comment

what a monster, glad to see the project is still moving forward. that exhaust is going to be out of control
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Damnnnn thats sickkkkkkkk! :up:

Comment

Wow This is fantastic. Great progress!
          I love the ///M style ALPINA coloured stripes on the grill!

Could you please post some more pictures of your exhaust?
          Is it 3" piping? And unbearably loud?
          I intend to run a very similar set up to this on my own turbo project.

R.H.D
          M-technic I club

Comment

Keep it up. Let my old turbo live on!
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

You Sir, have too many E30's ;)

I'm going to have to come visit and steal some from you!
              alexw
              (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
              Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

With a straight 3" pipe, my turbo m20 sounded like a diesel truck, and then a banshee past 3000rpm.

'88 325is
                VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                BMWCCA 380364

Comment

what kind of suspension is the car sitting on again?

Comment

What are you treating all the welds with?

Looks killer man cant wait to see it done
                    -Chris

Comment

the suspension is a mix match of a bunch of things.
                      Bilstein fattys front, Koni adj. rear
                      M tech swaybars with B&G springs 80/60 drop

I have been treating the welds on the exhaust with a spray of chrome spraypaint(one i had that i dont need) sprayed onto the burning hot weld. dont know if it really helps, but it sure smells good when it burns!

How is Italy treating you? are you coming back up this way this summer?

Comment

Italy is still going great, i finish up here in a month, i fly home June 2. I wish i could travel after school is done but i really have to get back. I have some unfinished business in Germany so i see myself coming back in the near future.
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

So, a bit more progress. I have the week off, so I figured I would try to get the damn thing painted. Got a few cool parts painted, still need to massage the body a bit though.
                          so, on to the pics.

hooked up a battery disconnect so i dont have to deal with the pulling the neg. cable off all the time. my M3 neg. connector already looks and feels like sh*t.- plus it gives it that uber cool racer look!!!

My Koseis all redone. had to paint them twice cause I had a few too many beers in me the first round! Let Stephan (owner of the bodyshop)paint em the second time.the runs were a nightmare to sand out of rims!

can you tell what those uber cool parts are in the background?

thats right, M tech II goodness. still gotta locate a front bumper and order the fakey fiberglass copy valance though.

the old color from my M3 is what its going to be. I pussed out of the 2 tone thing- my daily is already 2 tone.

Comment

Ahh Man... I was looking forward to something like this:

I ran across this photo a few years back too. I've been dying for someone to do it. Wuss.. Well, I guess I wouldn't kick a Blue-Green Turbo Mtech II out of bed in the end.

Cheers!

Comment

I took that pic years ago at a show over here. Maybe one day I will 2 tone it too, but for right now- 1 color. I am trying to keep the price down as much as possible right now.

Comment

When is the mob coming up to bham to take care of Chris? He is working on that damn MS every night!
                                :: PNW Crew ::
                                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X