No announcement yet.

m21 swap underway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went that route once with cleaning everything when I dropped in the m30. Now I could give a rats ass, as it was a waste of my time with the m30. I may take a pressure washer to this engine one of these day, the worst spot on it is down by the oil filter and oil cooler lines, there is about a 1" slab of gunky oil built up down there.
    Anyways it's a pure blast to drive, I've been driving it around everywhere since Friday, and have about 240 miles on just half of the tank already and it's a hell of lot more fun to smoke people out when you stomp on it
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
      it's a hell of lot more fun to smoke people out when you stomp on it

I love " Dieseling " hybrids when they will not get out of my way in my truck. There is nothing more fun than covering them in a big cloud of black smoke...

To bad the price of diesel has gone through the roof lately, but it usually comes down in the spring/summer months too. ** crosses fingers ** Either way you will enjoy good mileage with it Ely... congrats on the build

Comment

Thanks Wes, so where are the cheapest places for diesel around chattanooga? There is only one local station close by that has diesel and right now they are almost $4 a gallon. The diesel for sure gets way better mileage then the e30, time will tell if it does better then the mazda which is lately taking a while to build up oil pressure on cold mornings.
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Working...
        X