The/My 88 M3 antfarm/rustbucket rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
    i hope so!! wanna come down and lend a hand? its hard to get the motivation to work on it without someone else to yack at while the work is going on. lol
    Hell yeah. Sounds like a good time to me. Once I get back from school I will head out that way for a day or so.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Sounds like you're making good progress! Just let me know if you ever need an extra set of hands.

Comment

nice car, and bump for a local!! i cant wait to see it around.
        "life's like the hair outta your ass... short and full of shit...":blowup:

Comment

thanks.

brakes are going back on tomorrow along with a new CSB. hope to roll it outside tomorrow. then get to the motor.

Comment

Subscribed. You sir, have the dedication and drive needed to truly take care of one of these wonderful machines. I salute you and look on in awe and pride that I am part of this community. I gaze into the future upon the day you post a startup video with great anticipation!
            Originally posted by george graves
            If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

progress. its up off the floor and being prepped to go in.

Comment

woohoo! good to see it put back together!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

That thing got a S14?,,,,,,,,,,sweeet
                  -Andy

Comment

this project is awesome. keep it up. i was worried youd do an s50 when i saw the cracked block.

s14FTW
                    AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

super pumped man.lookin good! im also doing a 88m project. except i think mines a little worst! ha jsut got started but check it out.

88' m3
                      91' 318is

Comment

lil update. thannks to VanWesterfelt for helping me drop the s14 in and the use of his hoist.

oooh artsy, yeah right

due to my current relationship......drama. this most likely will be up for sale soon. im going to try to get it running this coming weekend. ill post a real FS thread regardless of the outcome after the weekend.

Comment

Shitty to hear it will be for sale, but I understand the reasoning. Looks good Jeff. keep your head up
                          ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Do you still have the S14?

I also live in Vancouver and know Josh and Jason. If you have the S14 for sale, I am interested.

Give me a call at 503-891-3959

Comment

Originally posted by Jurgen1602 View Post
                              I also live in Vancouver and know Josh and Jason. If you have the S14 for sale, I am interested.

Give me a call at 503-891-3959
                              not to be a dick or point out the obvious, but the pics above show the s14 in the car. so.....no, its not available.

Comment

^ It's available WITH THE CAR ;)
                                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                                X