Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeday
    replied
    OK so i didnt make it to bav... epic fail. I'm having trouble tracking down a no spark thats driving me nuts. On the plus side the drivetrain is all set and good to go, so once it runs its just prep and paint till shes good to go.

Originally posted by FrankM E30 View Post
    Mike, where exactly do you live? if it's close enough to binghamton, i can make a day trip out of it and help you out....
    I'm in coventry RI, just over the CT line. Might be a bit of a troop for ya

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    Mike, where exactly do you live? if it's close enough to binghamton, i can make a day trip out of it and help you out....

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 4ce30
    replied
    just hopped on this one.. bummed but stoked at the same time.. this was a project i was planning to do some day.. great work!

Leave a comment:

• BmWe30SpOrT
    replied
    truck looks even better in person, mike if you need help let corey know ill be down as long as i dont have to back out of your windy small ass driveway. also who knows maybe another taco bell adventure ?:pimp:

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    I'll probably be at your house all day Saturday, this thing needs to be done for Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• mikeday
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK View Post
    I think he's furiously trying to wrap this project up for BavAuto, so updates might be a little sparse.
    +137...... when i'm not at work i'm under this thing, i have a lot more welding left than i thought and its pretty tedious. At this point it will not be done for Bav. but it will be making an appearance for sure. So far its going to be bare metal/primer on all new busings and undercoated body, so after show and shine all i'll need to do is paint. Ill be going rat rod style but not by choice :borg:

Leave a comment:

• Jay Stock E30
    replied
    cool...can't wait to see it finished.

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied
    Well, BavAuto's on Sunday. Hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I think he's furiously trying to wrap this project up for BavAuto, so updates might be a little sparse.
    I was gonna post the same, but I didn't want to go back and figure how many days he has left.

Leave a comment:

• FredK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    Let's try to get back on track here. The Pickup Project!

Leave a comment:

• bignate948
    replied
    thats one sweet project

Leave a comment:

• FLUTE007
    replied
    im pretty sure i took it in the ass from the register

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I then had to pay $53.75 in excise tax.
    Everybody trys to get an extra dollar out of us BMW owners. The cost of luxury. ;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X