My project: 86 325es-> Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vert touring next?

Looks great man... ohhhh to have a proper set of tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtbleed View Post

Man, I want this bad. I would almost keep the graphics on the hood. That's a quality scene.

Comment

That ad looks like BS to me, it's too cut and paste imo. Trying to figure out where the car is? Barrington where? Mass, NY, VT...plus numerous others.

It has EU bumpers and a M tech I kit on it, Very next but graphics gotta go.

I wasn't to keen on your truck build looking at photo's but after seeing it at Colt State, I have to admit it's getting there. Like the turbo set up.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

where you at vw waterfest?
          with you pick up
          my e30 trailer build thread http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68391

TRAILER PROJECT 85% COMPLETE
          SPORTMAXXES CAN LOOK OK

Comment

Originally posted by 2e30 View Post
            where you at vw waterfest?
            with you pick up
            Yes i was

Comment

hey i saw you when i was leaving waterfest. i was in my delphin turbo 325. truck looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by mark///m3 View Post
                hey i saw you when i was leaving waterfest. i was in my delphin turbo 325. truck looks great!
                oh you were at my hotel!

Comment

I want more! Fucking awesome.
                  Originally posted by z31maniac
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

sick. we need more documented e30 24V TURBO setups to be posted. yer gonna have fun tryn to get traction...WOOT
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

low boost around 6-7lbs isnt too bad in it, 1st and 2nd are useless, 3rd is better. this thing can kick it sideways like you wouldnt believe
                      Last edited by whatsane30?; 08-04-2009, 05:58 AM.

Comment

dammmm, I knew this was close to me but never actually followed the thread. figured it was sort of a half assed job when I heard about it a year ago, but going throught his thread I completely take that all back. your car..errr truck, is amazing!

will it be at bav auto this year? :)

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
                          dammmm, I knew this was close to me but never actually followed the thread. figured it was sort of a half assed job when I heard about it a year ago, but going throught his thread I completely take that all back. your car..errr truck, is amazing!

will it be at bav auto this year? :)
                          haha thanks man.

I will be making it to bav with it this year, hopefully i will have more done but at the very least it'll look like it does now.

Comment

i think it'd be fun to do this to a e32 750il
                            i love this thread man it really is awesome, any chance if i ever make it out east i can see it?

Comment

This thing came in handy today.
                              Byron
                              Leichtbau

Comment

I just found this today and I'm speechless. That is sick as hell. Very pimp:pimp:. By the way I skipped about 3 pages while reading threw this and maybe I missed it but how was the ride quality with those civic springs?

Quote whatt18yahoo: think it'd be fun to do this to a e32 750il.

Make a 4door truck next;)

Comment

Working...
                                X