• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOOBER View Post
    updatez!??

Any pics of the tailgate finished?
    Originally posted by Greekstyles View Post
    i need to see some motivational pics..please tell me theres an update!
    I don't really have any cool updates, i lost some storage space so the e30 truck is in a rented garage with a million parts right now. :(

The tailgate isn't done mainly because i changed my mind on what i wanted to do with the bumpers. Since i got my red e30, all my late model stuff is going on that and the e30 truck will be getting euro bumpers.... which means i need to adjust the tailgate.

Comment

any updates anything i am pumped to see how this turns out

Comment

This is awesome man! Just curious what you are going to do with the spare tire well, and if you are going to Rhinoline it? Sorry if it's been covered already, just tuning in and there are 33 pages!
        Looking for a late model e30 in PNW.

Comment

Originally posted by pdxsdo View Post
          This is awesome man! Just curious what you are going to do with the spare tire well, and if you are going to Rhinoline it? Sorry if it's been covered already, just tuning in and there are 33 pages!
          At this point i think i'm gonna ditch the spare tire well, and yes it will be rhino lined

Comment

I demand more recent documentation. This thing is awesome.

Comment

Any more progress on this one?

Comment

Plans have been modified..... :D

M50tu w/ turbo setup is now for sale!!!

buy it!!

The e30 truck will now be powered a bit differently

Comment

Read through it all, amazing build. I bet it goes like hell too.
                  Dean
                  Instagram
                  1987 325isA
                  1987 325i - 383k

Comment

Originally posted by Civilian View Post
                    Read through it all, amazing build. I bet it goes like hell too.
                    Yea it moves, Engine and turbo setup is for sale!! It'll go even better once i sell it :-D

Comment

Restoring a VW Caddy as we speak. Perhaps I should just do an e30 truck...
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

so if this engine and turbo are for sale, and what goes in will go faster, i give up. what's going in the truck? or did i miss something and the truck has something else already?
                        sigpic

Comment

Big block 454

Comment

okay, yeah. that's rad. i can get behind that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nouseforaname View Post
                              so if this engine and turbo are for sale, and what goes in will go faster, i give up. what's going in the truck? or did i miss something and the truck has something else already?
                              Not necessarily faster i guess, faster than the 7lbs of boost its on now tho.

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                              Big block 454
                              pfft hell nah, i dont like cross breed swaps.

I'm still trying to line up the next engine for the e34, even though i just swapped it to an m62 on obd2 a few months ago.

Therefore m62 goes into e30pickup once the e34 swaps hearts again....

its all a trickle down effect i guess ;)

Comment

a proper truck does have a proper V8 so well done

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Working...
                                X